Week 4 GDT: Raiders vs. Broncos - Just when baby?

big_palooka

Can't wait to hear the injury excuses if we lose... 

Good teams win this game. There is no excuse what so ever. 

Personally, I don't think we are making the playoffs at this point, but we can still put together a solid 9-8 record or so. But if we go 0-4? This team is trash and likely winning between 4 to 6 games. Really bad teams go 0-4, no way around it. Fans can make excuses for it all they want. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Can't wait to hear the injury excuses if we lose... 

Good teams win this game. There is no excuse what so ever. 

Personally, I don't think we are making the playoffs at this point, but we can still put together a solid 9-8 record or so. But if we go 0-4? This team is trash and likely winning between 4 to 6 games. Really bad teams go 0-4, no way around it. Fans can make excuses for it all they want. 

No man! We need time to instill the patriot way. That's the only way we'll be good teams like the Chargers. Doug Peterson and the Jaguars is an aberration. No one ever instills a culture that fast. It takes years!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

So carr is laying it all on josh feet. So josh is telling him how to read defenses and progressions wrong. It's been a lot of talk over the web about josh making carr throw to certain reads no matter what he sees. If you spoon feeding a qb where to throw, why pay one so much money. This crazy. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

So carr is laying it all on josh feet. So josh is telling him how to read defenses and progressions wrong. It's been a lot of talk over the web about josh making carr throw to certain reads no matter what he sees. If you spoon feeding a qb where to throw, why pay one so much money. This crazy. 

Carr is well known to do anything and everything to please his coach. If McDaniels came in here and told him what to do, you bet Carr is 100% on board. Even if that means playing worse than last year. 

I can totally see this happening. McDaniels needs to let Carr loose and give him more authority. Maybe the problem isn't he's treating Carr like Brady, maybe it's the exact opposite and he's not giving him the freedom he needs to be more successful.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Where have you been? Carr never takes responsibility. Master of blaming everyone but himself. Most of the time. 

36 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

He’s a dam 9 year vet???? Nothing surprises me about this new regime anymore. Wow I thought the dysfunctional days were over

36 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Carr is well known to do anything and everything to please his coach. If McDaniels came in here and told him what to do, you bet Carr is 100% on board. Even if that means playing worse than last year. 

I can totally see this happening. McDaniels needs to let Carr loose and give him more authority. Maybe the problem isn't he's treating Carr like Brady, maybe it's the exact opposite and he's not giving him the freedom he needs to be more successful.

He’s telling carr to ignore wide open adams?

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He’s telling carr to ignore wide open adams?

This crap is crazy. If he telling him to go to a certain read no matter what defense is. Or he telling him the wrong reads cause Dan clearly broke down plays where you can see adams would be open in his route pre snap. But to tell you qb you got to throw to x,y,or z no matter what you see is nonsense. 

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

We had a 3 game losing streak in the middle of last season. 
Id rather start cold then end cold. 

There are signs this team can play. 
Lets win this week and start building momentum.

Exactly. We should have gotten the rust out of the system by now and excuses are running out very soon. We need to start putting better games together and I do think we have high potential if/when we click.

• Like 1