TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

The way CIN wins: 

-JoeB hero mode 

-CIN WR’s exploit the absence of Byron Jones and Xavien Howard not being 100 percent 

-If they can win TOP the fact MIA D was on field for 90 plays vs. BUF could wear on them.   In that scenario Joe Mixon thrives in the 2H.  

The way MIA wins: 

-Their pass rush makes life miserable for JoeB as it did first 2 weeks.   

-The absence of DJ Reeder creates a void of run anchor S and also inside push that lets Mostert / Edmonds keep the O on the field with Tua - Hill / Waddle.  

-There’s a definite coaching edge with Zac Taylor regressing to his sub par game manager self (that OT was a disaster / he should be grateful Hackett dwarfed his management errors 10x on SNF).   

The intangibles: 

-Who wins the TO game often comes  our ahead. 

-How healthy are Mixon & Waddle?  Huge for both teams? 

-Which supporting cast O players come through?  Hayden Hurst & Tyler Boyd come to mind for CIN while the 2 TE and interestingly enough, Trent Sherfield are seeing a lot of work.   

-The CIN alt uni / helmets are 🔥 but so are the MIA Aquamarine.  This might be the visually most appealing TNF this year lol.   

I don’t get the 4-pt gap TBH unless the fatigue effect dominates.   It’s a toss-up IMO, I’ll go 27-24 MIA but mostly looking to enjoy this one   

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Discuss the things here.

A lot of people are expecting the Dolphins to fall flat here.

Short weeks on the road is always a hard thing to overcome. Hope to see a good game between Burrow & Tua, ultimately.

Considering most people had us starting 0-4 with our schedule, 3-1 is fine by me. Perhaps we'll be able to defy people's expectations again, though! Either way, we have a super soft schedule coming up, so I'm pretty optimistic. Most of all, I want to see a game with no injuries!

This is the first game im actually trying to watch on Amazon Prime proper. Volume is REALLY REALLY low, despite having the slider up all the way. Got my speakers all the way up and can still barely hear it. Not my system volume or browser volume - i opened a youtube video just to make sure and shattered my eardrums. anyone else have this issue?