TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Okay okay. But I hope you’re taking home more than a GED holder after you pay your student loans. If you are cool. But if you’re not, who’s really the smart one?

My god, I didn't think you were actually an uneducated moron, just a morally bankrupt one. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i never said these would prevent them. but it would help.

this is one area that I truly believe the NFL is actually trying. the future of the game is potentially at stake, and it doesnt hurt their bottom line much.

definitely.

weird of you to say less games wouldn't help much then suggest less games

???

I was merely pointing out that an injury like that can happen at any time.   It could happen in the first play of the season.  

And I also said I was completely opposed to the purely fiscal driven decision to expand the regular season and playoffs.   Im merely suggesting reverting back to that.

Guys, I make 80,000,0000 hundred thousand dollars per week and have a half dozen phds.  When im not pumping insane amounts of iron to make sure I can crush walnuts with *** cheeks, I slanging my magnum 12 inch dong around to the delight of the hottest babes you’ve ever seen.

Trust me guys, would someone lie on the interwebz?

• Like 6

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Guys, I make 80,000,0000 hundred thousand dollars per week and have a half dozen phds.  When im not pumping insane amounts of iron to make sure I can crush walnuts with *** cheeks, I slanging my magnum 12 inch dong around to the delight of the hottest babes you’ve ever seen.

Can I be your friend? I have low self esteem and want to learn how to sling my angry inch around.

• Like 4

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Why did you copy my eHarmony profile?

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Charles said:

Man you're a jerk

How is he a jerk? Over the past week he expressed his opinion that Tua should be able to play, an opinion that the Dolphin apparently agreed with. He has never said he wished ill will on anyone. Then it was implied he was stupid because he had a GED. 

on a side note, I feel that I may actually be concussed because tonight I have agreed with somethings that DTMB has posted.

Edited by jofos
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

???

I was merely pointing out that an injury like that can happen at any time.   It could happen in the first play of the season.  

i'm not really sure what part of my post you're objecting to.  And yeah, I'm not disagreeing that head injuries are inevitable in this game, but that doesn't mean that more can't be done to mitigate them.

And I also said I was completely opposed to the purely fiscal driven decision to expand the regular season and playoffs.   Im merely suggesting reverting back to that.

I agree completely - that's what I had in mind when I said to play less games.

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

In reality, and injury like this can happen on ant given play at any point in the season, but the NFL needs to stop pretending they care about player safety when they do so little to legit protect players.

Right here is my biggest problem. Stop saying you are changing ST and defense rules to protect players when you know damn well all you want to do is create more offense to draw higher ratings and in turn generate more money.

That said, this is on the Union as well. I'm just firing off suggestions here and don't know how this all works and I won't pretend to.  But instead of leaving the injury reports to each individual team, strictly out of faith, why not hire a group of neutral docs to go to each team throughout the week and give a second opinion?  Say the Bears report Monday afternoon that player is questionable for a head injury suffered on Sunday. Send a team over there and give a 2nd opinion. If they deem it's questionable enough for a 3rd test on Wednesday before reports have to be turned in....then do it. If they need a 3rd by Friday....do it. AND THEN come to a conclusion.