TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Admittedly my knowledge on all this is a bit thin, but it sounds like you're saying this could be even better than I would assume?

Not sure better is the right concept.  

2-3 hours ago, Tua was on the ground with what appeared to be tonic muscle contraction/spasm.  Being cleared/ released from the hospital so he can fly back to Miami seems a bit rushed. 

The risk of a subsequent medical issue is more important to safeguard vs the reward of flying home with the team.

It's better news than what could have been given the initial incident, but just seems odd

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

well the AFC South not withstanding, I mean.

as for the Titans, I'm still not sure what they were thinking with moving on from Brown if they were thinking about making another run this year.

If you ever figure it out, let me know becsuse I aint got the foggiest for sure

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not sure better is the right concept.  

2-3 hours ago, Tua was on the ground with what appeared to be tonic muscle contraction/spasm.  Being cleared/ released from the hospital so he can fly back to Miami seems a bit rushed. 

i mean sure but at least with this we can be relatively certain it was doctors not affiliated with the league that made that determination

The risk of a subsequent medical issue is more important to safeguard vs the reward of flying home with the team.

It's better news than what could have been given the initial incident, but just seems odd

agreed. i'm really hoping this decision was not made lightly and with care

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

can you summarize? I arleady turned it off

There is way too much to unpack. Each got into their own personal experiences with the protocol and one interviewed Tua before the game and he said he was fine and then related it to his own situation where he thought he was fine at one point when he wasn't, even though he was cleared.  Just way too many hands in the cookie jar. There's needs to be a better way to handle these type of situations. And of course Richerd Sherman is a rep.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, braylon said:

Did anyone in this thread discuss how that last Bengals interception did not look like a clean catch and literally no one mentioned it and the coach didn't challenge it? I'm kinda mind blown lol.

Why would the coach challenge a play that gets auto reviewed?

<probably why nobody mentioned it>

Edited by kokichi
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

For a guy who gets hit a lot, Joe's white jersey is very clean. If that line finally gels, watch out 

Honestly my “if they ever…then watch out” mantra for the Bengals is get a new head coach. They’re insanely talented but Zac has no idea what he’s doing.

• Like 1