Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

21 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Kind of a casual take. People coming out of nowhere to hate at the first opportunity 5 weeks into the season is so obnoxious. It’s like people just wait for an excuse. He locked down Chase, Higgins, McLaurin, and others going into this match up… #1s weren’t doing anything to him going into this game. You can give kudos to Kupp for a great play without making it about Diggs. It’s not like one player has to be great and the other bad in that scenario.

It’s the only game on my local network, I’m watching it, I see Diggs get torched, I make a comment about him. Don’t overthink it, makes you look sensitive.

15 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

You need to get a life 

No, he's right, you need to relax. It's just a game man, talking about how you take comfort that someone is going to hell because of a game? You seem to have some serious psychological issues.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

If they were going for it, I rather they leave it Herbert’s hands. It just felt like he decided that he was throwing to MW regardless.

A jumpball there, 5 yards down the filed, is such a low effort dumb play....

At least get a rollout, or something that will make it a high percentage throw.

5 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

It’s the only game on my local network, I’m watching it, I see Diggs get torched, I make a comment about him. Don’t overthink it, makes you look sensitive.

So in other words you’re saying you don’t know what you’re talking about lol. I’m not being sensitive… just responding to what I feel was clearly a bit of a poor take. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1