GDT: Week 5 @ Minnesota Vikings --Will Fields finally pass for a TD in the 1st Q?

JAF-N72EX

Just now, Madmike90 said:

And if we started blitzing and Cousins got the ball out quick to Jefferson and he does for 70 yards you would be screaming why are we not doubling up...can't do it all man...we just need better players.

So keep doing nothing and just let them continue as is, I guess things could change and they start stopping them.

• Like 1

I want to apologize to everyone. Its my wife's fault.  A rew years ago my wife realized when she watched the bears played bad but if she went into the other room and read her book the did better.  So when the game starts she usually goes into the other room and reads. Today she sat down to eat her lunch and watched the start of the game before going into the other room and reading.  Hopefully the curse is clearing and the second half will be better.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

And if we started blitzing and Cousins got the ball out quick to Jefferson and he does for 70 yards you would be screaming why are we not doubling up...can't do it all man...we just need better players.

Serious question: what is the plan then? I'd say "then why didn't he sign any" but then I'd be told it's because they're trying to suck. If that's the case, will it help picking #1-#3? Who will they take that will help their defense that much? 

• Like 1