GDT: Week 5 @ Minnesota Vikings --Will Fields finally pass for a TD in the 1st Q?

JAF-N72EX

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Pretty conservative playcall for 3rd and 16 but I completely get trying to just get 5+. 

On 2nd and 11 sure. Or if you know you’re going for it on 4th, but we’re already in comfortable FG range. What does 5-6 yards do? There were 3 defenders there even with a clean catch 

FB at the X trying to run a pick... Awesome design Getsy. 

Borom not even using the chip by Kmet, sure your big *** is going to handle Hunter with 5 yards of space. 🙄

If you have no one to block and your TE makes a chip block you attack the EDGE. That's high school stuff there. 

4 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I'm guessing this is another offense that take years to learn, I don't even think they are at 101 level probably more like 001 level.

By year 3 everyone will finally admit that Getsy and Fields are horrible & Eberflus is in over his head only to get super excited about the next HC/GM combo that 103 year old Bill Polian helps select

• Like 1