GDT: Week 5 @ Minnesota Vikings --Will Fields finally pass for a TD in the 1st Q?

JAF-N72EX

3 minutes ago, Epyon said:

While I understand your larger point, poles and Eberflus said they want to build up the trenches, and hold players accountable. Meanwhile Sam Mustipher is still an unquestioned starter despite being straight garbage, and Jenkins is only not rotating snaps with a a terrible fa signing because whitehair got hurt. 

There's plenty to criticize, even within this offseason. 

Hey, just be patient it's only his first offseason with this staff he's going to get better as the season goes.

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

While I understand your larger point, poles and Eberflus said they want to build up the trenches, and hold players accountable. Meanwhile Sam Mustipher is still an unquestioned starter despite being straight garbage, and Jenkins is only not rotating snaps with a a terrible fa signing because whitehair got hurt. 

There's plenty to criticize, even within this offseason. 

You may have a point but your example is a bad one.  Mustipher is only still in at center because the mediocre FA got hurt at a bad time.

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

You're right the Baers are a premier team that players will want to come to play for. I guess will just be patient and wait around like we have for 30 plus years.

I don't get why so many of you guys cling on to the past...nothing about the last 30 years has anything to do with Poles/Flus or anyone else who is in year 1 of a rebuild.

4 minutes ago, Bfan said:

You may have a point but your example is a bad one.  Mustipher is only still in at center because the mediocre FA got hurt at a bad time.

The mediocre FA is healthy now and Mustipher is still playing. Remember when Poles riders got pumped when he racked up 18 sixth rounders? One of those was a guard. How about putting Patrick at C and Carter at G?

• Like 1