Joe Barry'd again

Old Guy

Joe Barry'd  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Packers do about their defensive coordinator?

• Fire MLF, he hired him
    • Fire Joe Barry immediately and get somebody who will play aggressive defense
    • MLF should lay down the law with Barry to stop playing not to lose, get aggressive
    • Ride it out and see what happens this season then make a decision
    • Joe Barry is great

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 06:46 PM

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

**** this criminal

Tommy ******* DeVito

So weird we had to argue about this last week. Nothing changed, Patrick Mahomes didn't take the check downs, we had some lucky fumbles from Jared Goff. Can't stop the run and absolutely any receiver within 5 yards of the LOS is free, wide open for the taking. No wonder Ja doesn't want to play for the clown.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

**** JOE BARRY! He let this Guido **** walk right down on field on us. He gave them the first two first downs. 

lol haven’t you been one of his biggest apologists around here? Or say give him credit when some team dosent realize they can check down/run the ball down his throat every single game?

Told y’all he was gonna come screw us over. 

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

So weird we had to argue about this last week. Nothing changed, Patrick Mahomes didn't take the check downs, we had some lucky fumbles from Jared Goff. Can't stop the run and absolutely any receiver within 5 yards of the LOS is free, wide open for the taking. No wonder Ja doesn't want to play for the clown.

Ja should sit out the rest of the season or draw a hard line and say "Barry or me" tbqh. Make MLF sack up and get rid of his incompetent buddy. I'm sure he'll cry in his office when Gute steps in and makes sure he can't extend him this offseason.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

lol haven’t you been one of his biggest apologists around here? Or say give him credit when some team dosent realize they can check down/run the ball down his throat every single game?

Told y’all he was gonna come screw us over. 

Look who started the thread before you call me an apologist. When he had a few good games in a row, I gave him credit.

He let Tommy DeGuido run the ball for 71 yards. The kid was struggling to complete a pass and he'd break contain and run the ball. That kid should have been on his ***.

These are the games that piss me off the most because he plays down to his competition. 

Worst part of the whole weekend, Jets won, and Saleh may stay employed. 

• Like 1