Joe Barry'd again

Old Guy

Joe Barry'd  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Packers do about their defensive coordinator?

• Fire MLF, he hired him
    • Fire Joe Barry immediately and get somebody who will play aggressive defense
    • MLF should lay down the law with Barry to stop playing not to lose, get aggressive
    • Ride it out and see what happens this season then make a decision
    • Joe Barry is great

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 06:46 PM

18 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Look who started the thread before you call me an apologist. When he had a few good games in a row, I gave him credit.

Dude. It's so ******* weird so many are acting like this. It's legit a little creepy. Like how the communist scare must have been. 

You can't literally acknowledge objective reality without having this weird "Joe Barry defenderzzzz" feigned outrage mob attacking you lol

It's SO damn weird, honestly. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Saying he hasn't crapped the bed despite the numerous injuries in the secondary isn't defending Joe Barry.

Well he crapped the bed tonight and there's no defending him in any way shape or manner.    The secondary didn't cost the Packers tonight, his defensive scheme of soft zone, non aggressive rushing the qb and nobody stopping the run was horrific.   

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

Well he crapped the bed tonight and there's no defending him in any way shape or manner.    The secondary didn't cost the Packers tonight, his defensive scheme of soft zone, non aggressive rushing the qb and nobody stopping the run was horrific.   

This scheme where the first 5 yards are uncovered, so a slow TE can draw up a head of steam and bowl someone over at the 1st down line is something that we have lived with for too long. This is what makes a Jersey Shore reject look like a pro bowler. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Dude. It's so ******* weird so many are acting like this. It's legit a little creepy. Like how the communist scare must have been. 

You can't literally acknowledge objective reality without having this weird "Joe Barry defenderzzzz" feigned outrage mob attacking you lol

It's SO damn weird, honestly. 

As someone who was debating you, I agree with this entirely. We were arguing how the results were achieved, but without context limiting Herbert, Goff and Mahomes to the games they had was entirely acceptable. I knew it was fools gold based on what I saw, but I never got the impression you were expecting it to continue.

• Like 2