Joe Barry'd again

Old Guy

Joe Barry'd  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Packers do about their defensive coordinator?

• Fire MLF, he hired him
    • Fire Joe Barry immediately and get somebody who will play aggressive defense
    • MLF should lay down the law with Barry to stop playing not to lose, get aggressive
    • Ride it out and see what happens this season then make a decision
    • Joe Barry is great

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 06:46 PM

14 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Gute has overestimated the talent level in the secondary for a couple years now.  Stokes, Savage, Jaire to an extent have not been as good as advertised.  There has to be a revamp of the group whether it's through the draft, free agency or both.  In addition, a new coordinator with an aggressive, nasty rushing the passer scheme with a revamped secondary and move on.  The offense will take care of itself but the defense and it's players have to get better.

I said this when the Packers traded Douglas; we should have kept him and traded JA instead. Could have gotten more than 1 FRP and had a guy, who is a very good cover man, TACKLES, is available and cost less.

That… was a bad move. 

11 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

I said this when the Packers traded Douglas; we should have kept him and traded JA instead. Could have gotten more than 1 FRP and had a guy, who is a very good cover man, TACKLES, is available and cost less.

That… was a bad move. 

I don't think trading Jaire was a real option at that point.  I do think trading Rasul looks pretty questionable right now.  Not sure they make that move if the team 5-2 instead of 2-5.  He's been missed on D for sure. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Antonio Pierce is the anti-Barry.  When discussing the team's focus during the week leading up to the KC game...

Have Bissacia make a call to see if he’s wants an interview for DC, there should be a short list from LaFluer already on Murphy’s desk.

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

Have Bissacia make a call to see if he’s wants an interview for DC, there should be a short list from LaFluer already on Murphy’s desk.

Bisaccia's Rod Marinelli's best friend, who happens to be Joe Barry's father-in-law. Not gonna happen. Just fire both of them. STs are doing also a ****ty job. 

• Like 2