RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, LeotheLion said:

I know. I'm saying going up 1 with a bad kicker feels like you just have to keep them out of the endzone to win. 

That’s wishful thinking. Even then, they scored touchdowns on 3/4 drives in the second half. Plenty of time. Timeouts. Seems like not enough upside (up 1, still have to hold the live KC offense down) for the risk (they run the clock out & you lose OR you fail to score). Not necessarily a right or wrong answer in this case but not the smart decision IMO. Raiders wish they had that point.

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Damn. What an ******* move. 

Yeah that's dissapointing and indefensible. Should publicly apologize and pay the dude off.

Team needed this win to keep believing but were let down by bad decision-making over and over

2 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Props to the camera man for sacrificing himself to protect that expensive camera

Im glad the Raiders have to stew in this loss for an extra bye week and will be rooting hard for the texans in a couple weeks to beat them

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

We don’t know the context. He was likely talking mad trash anytime Adams was near him. Still not an excuse, and bad look on Adams, but without context it looks worse than it probably is. Adams  was super frustrated over the loss and possibly had to deal with that guy all game. I really really doubt that was their first meeting next to each other. He will no doubt apologize. 

• Like 1