Week 6: NY Jets vs GB Packers

Bobby816

14 hours ago, Abe56 said:

Unfortunately didnt even have 2nd rounder that year, gave it up the previous draft in the Darnold trade

Ya I remember mocking him to us a lot bc I really liked him. Can’t remember where I was mocking him to us. I’m guessing the 3rd. When he didn’t make it that far. And for good reasons.

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

GB 15 in a row at home. 12 in a row after a loss. 
Old Jets get blown out. But I feel good it’s not the same Jets or Packers. 

Ya I think even if we lose we’re in this game till the end. Might be as simple as who has the ball last with time to drive. It’s going to be a tad chilly for October (45 I think) and rainy. So I expect a lot of running the ball. Which is good for us. But also good for them. It’ll be pretty much whoever runs the ball better wins I think. We need Rodgers to be his own worst enemy and try and throw the ball (which sounds weird) for us to stand a chance imo. 

23 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya I think even if we lose we’re in this game till the end. Might be as simple as who has the ball last with time to drive. It’s going to be a tad chilly for October (45 I think) and rainy. So I eclectic a lot of running the ball. Which is good for us. But also good for them. It’ll be pretty much whoever runs the ball better wins I think. We need Rodgers to be his own worst enemy and try and throw the ball (which sounds weird) for us to stand a chance imo. 

Sounds stupid and random but I think a tipped ball off a RBs hands could lead to a game changing TO or pick 6.

Bad news boys(and girls?)

Assuming direct tv works, I'll be home to watch the entirety of this game. Why is this bad news? Of the five games the Jets have played, they've won the three I haven't been able to watch and lost the ones I sat through.

So, if they take the L, y'all know why. 

My final score is 24-14, Packers. We struggled with stopping the run last week, so I don't see us being able to stop the run without over committing to it while in zone coverage. Packers will adjust and pick the defense a part. Offensively, I don't know what to expect. I'm having a hard time judging the Packers secondary. They maybe tough enough to load the box and match up against our WRs. I'm not sure.