Best landing spot for McCaffrey?

notthatbluestuff

Panthers wanted Deshaun Watson so trade McCaffrey and two firsts for Hunt and Watson.

Panthers get their QBOTF and a very good RB (who needs resigned) and the browns use Chubb and McCaffrey and just stop with the bad idea that is forward passing.

Trying to wish this into existence.

• Like 1

The RB hate on this forum never ceases to amaze me.  How successful do you guys think the average 2nd round pick is?

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I would be upset if my team traded a 2nd for Caff at this point. 

Eagles last 9 2nd round picks: OL Cam Jurgens, OL Landon Dickerson, QB Jalen Hurts, RB Miles Sanders, WR JJ Arcega-Whiteside, TE Dallas Goedert, CB Sidney Jones, CB Eric Rowe, WR Jordan Matthews

Edited by iknowcool

I for one hope we trade McCaffrey, but only because this team sucks and he deserves better.  I agree no team should trade multiple 1sts for him, but to suggest he isn't even worth a 2nd round pick?  That is just a crazy take.  Especially if you are a fan of a contending team.  McCaffrey on the Bills would be crazy and puts them over the edge more than likely than a 2023 2nd round pick will.  NFL people overvalue picks like crazy.  

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

The RB hate on this forum never ceases to amaze me.  How successful do you guys think the average 2nd round pick is?

Eagles last 9 2nd round picks: OL Cam Jurgens, OL Landon Dickerson, QB Jalen Hurts, RB Miles Sanders, WR JJ Arcega-Whiteside, TE Dallas Goedert, CB Sidney Jones, CB Eric Rowe, WR Jordan Matthews

What's the point you're making?