Game six postmortem - get the shovel out and dig this team a grave.

Old Guy

51 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So how many people have realized I was right so far?

That we should have traded Rodgers when we got a new head coach and again before this year.

While in theory, I think those things could have been beneficial, the fans in general would never have forgiven such a move at the time. The move would be used for years to browbeat & demonize the FO unless the next QB was another all-star. & even then, there would be a contingent saying they should’ve let their hof’er ride it out. The only reason that didn’t happen after Favre was the relatively quick SB. 

1 minute ago, minnypackerfan said:

8-9 is more like it.

As of now, this GB team feels like it can beat teams with losing records, but probably can't beat many over .500 teams.

Washington, Detroit, Tennessee, Chicago, LAR, Detroit.

That gets 9.  Random 1 win vs 1 of  Buffalo, Dallas, Philly, Miami, Minnesota 

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

As of now, this GB team feels like it can beat teams with losing records, but probably can't beat many over .500 teams.

Washington, Detroit, Tennessee, Chicago, LAR, Detroit.

That gets 9.  Random 1 win vs 1 of  Buffalo, Dallas, Philly, Miami, Minnesota 

I'd bet they'd lose to one of the teams with a sub .500 record too...if not 2.  Are we really going to beat the Rams.  And Detroit ain't going to lay down for us.  We better beat Washington or else the wheels could really start coming off.

Edited by minnypackerfan

5 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

I'd bet they'd lose to one of the teams with a sub .500 record too...if not 2.  Are we really going to beat the Rams.  And Detroit ain't going to lay down for us.  We better beat Washington or else the wheels could really start coming off.

At this point, just about anything is possible. 

I'm just seeing a team that can beat .500 teams.  The schedule prides plenty of them .

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

At this point, just about anything is possible. 

I'm just seeing a team that can beat .500 teams.  The schedule prides plenty of them .

I hope your right !!  Would be nice to get something going on offense.  We need the Watson's back to increase the speed element.  We absolutely must have a deep threat to help out the Lazard's and tight ends.