Game six postmortem - get the shovel out and dig this team a grave.

Old Guy

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So how many people have realized I was right so far?

That we should have traded Rodgers when we got a new head coach and again before this year.

OMG do your self appponting, forever seeking, child like attempt at back patting in the privacy of your own basement. You've said Rodgers should be traded for 5 years straight only to disappear for months when he had an MVP season. You also said the Lions would be good, along with dozens of other things you never mention being wrong about.

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

OMG do your self appponting, forever seeking, child like attempt at back patting in the privacy of your own basement. You've said Rodgers should be traded for 5 years straight. You also said the Lions would be good, along with dozens of other things you never mention being wrong about

I don’t like you, and I’m not talking to you when I post here. So do us both a favor and stop responding to me.

If you quote me again, you’re an idiot moron who probably has a group of friends that hang out with you solely because they feel bad for you.

Stop quoting me.

And when someone says something WILL happen, that means it’s going to happen.

The Lions are going to be good is not the same thing as the Lions are good.

I only expect people with a brain to understand that concept. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I don’t like you, and I’m not talking to you when I post here. So do us both a favor and stop responding to me.

If you quote me again, you’re an idiot moron who probably has a group of friends that hang out with you solely because they feel bad for you.

Stop quoting me.

And when someone says something WILL happen, that means it’s going to happen.

The Lions are going to be good is not the same thing as the Lions are good.

I only expect people with a brain to understand that concept. 

I'll quote you whenever I damn well please. Go seek life approval elsewhere if it bothers you so much

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

We've got Philly, Dallas and Buffalo all in yhe next six weeks along with Washington, Lions and Titans. BEST case scenario we're 6-6 by week 13. That leaves Rams, Dolphins, Lion, Vikes and Bears to decide our playoff hope. 

10-7 is a real possibility.

Dropping a game vs Miami or Minnesota. 

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

I was saying Nick Saban should have replaced LaFleur prior to this season. We'd be off to a 6-0 start if that had happened.

My daughter is a professor at U of Alabama and right now after yesterdays loss, nobody is happy.  Saban isn't the answer ... LOL ... far from it.