Week 6 MNF: Broncos @ Chargers

BroncoSojia

Week 6 MNF: Broncos @ Chargers  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch?

• Yes
    • No
    • The Broncos are on primetime again?!?!
    • Fire Staley and/or Hackett

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2022 at 12:20 AM

This pretty much a must win for the Broncos and I all I'm really hoping for is that our offense is at least average. The mini-bye we've had hopefully was used to simply install whatever offense Russell ran in Seattle, because it doesn't seem like he can grasp basic concepts in the one we're running now.

Hopeful for a great game and not what has been the previous 3 Broncos primetime games this year.

2 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

The mini-bye we've had hopefully was used to simply install whatever offense Russell ran in Seattle, because it doesn't seem like he can grasp basic concepts in the one we're running now.

Denver: Hackett—>LaFleur—>McVay

Seattle: Waldron—>McVay

In practice it’s the same offense. Wilson is just playing some bad ball right now. He’ll turn it around.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Offense is legit terrible. Defense is pretty good. 

Guess it makes for an automatic crap game

I’m all for defensive battles, but I feel there is a difference between “defensive battle” and “ugly game”. Ugly game is a game that currently features the Broncos. 

Defensive battles like the Ravens/Steelers use to have, I’ll watch those all day. 

36 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m all for defensive battles, but I feel there is a difference between “defensive battle” and “ugly game”. Ugly game is a game that currently features the Broncos. 

Defensive battles like the Ravens/Steelers use to have, I’ll watch those all day. 

I guess with those examples, you're thinking it's not the offenses fault it's that the defenses are legit that nasty. With the Broncos, you're thinking the offense is just making it easy for their opponents