2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

15 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

not good for the team that owns the clippers first round pick.  i wonder what team that is.

Wait... not good? I'm super okay with Westbrook to the Clips if I own that pick lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kingram said:

Westbrook was sneaky decent in his 6th man role. 

He can still contribute, but there needs to be a hard line from the coaching staff on when to turn it 'off' which the Lakers didnt do with him. The Clippers need to save Westbrook from himself.

If he is strictly used in Q1-Q3 as a reserve that can give 15 mins a night, great--but the absolute last thing I need to see is Westbrook on the floor in crunch time. Leave that to PG and Kawhi.

Westbrook is in that same phase Carmelo and Love went through a few years ago where they struggled to transition to new roles and kept trying to revert back to how they played in their prime and it killed the team. He is like a kid with crayons, do not let him anywhere near the floor when the game matters or he will draw all over your walls.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

He can still contribute, but there needs to be a hard line from the coaching staff on when to turn it 'off' which the Lakers didnt do with him. The Clippers need to save Westbrook from himself.

If he is strictly used in Q1-Q3 as a reserve that can give 15 mins a night, great--but the absolute last thing I need to see is Westbrook on the floor in crunch time. Leave that to PG and Kawhi.

Westbrook is in that same phase Carmelo and Love went through a few years ago where they struggled to transition to new roles and kept trying to revert back to how they played in their prime and it killed the team. He is like a kid with crayons, do not let him anywhere near the floor when the game matters or he will draw all over your walls.

Melo and Love can both stretch the floor and play off the ball though, Russ is basically useless if he doesn't have the ball in his hands.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

got fired on his day off

I know there's been a PR campaign to pretend that McMillan is a dinosaur that's let the game pass him by, but he's a great coach. We all know who the problem(s) are on this team.

Edited by redsoxsuck05
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

cory joseph, i don't want to play with you anymore (never did)

He came in hot from Denver looking like a legit piece… sucked last year… had an awful summer league… and then had a really good preseason… and has flashed some stuff whenever given a chance this season. Hasn’t made a lot of sense why he’s not getting some more burn. He could be a nice little something for y’all. Good locker room guy at the very least