Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

7 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Week 2 and so far right on cue LaFleur and Gute have caused a total tire fire of a team here

Wut

Next time just say "I don't watch any other football teams, and I base my expectations off easy mode of Madden" then we all know what you're talking about and what reality we're in.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

What if i told you that same KC team gave up a 6 point lead of a very winnable game JUST last week, at home of a primetime game?

but their HC has 2 super bowl wins...

....you know, the first one coming in his 21st season as a HC

• Like 1

Just now, HighCalebR said:

What if i told you that same KC team gave up a 6 point lead of a very winnable game JUST last week, at home of a primetime game?

Don't care because that does nothing to change my mind about wanting LaFleur and his awful coaching staff fired and does nothing to make him into a good coach.

Andy Reid doesn't waste Mahomes's prime by hiring awful Joe Barry's and mismanaging games.  2 SB wins and 3 appearances so far, and none for LaFleur.  LaFleur is a stinko and he will never win a SB for Love.  I'd stake $50 million on that.

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Don't care because that does nothing to change my mind about wanting LaFleur and his awful coaching staff fired and does nothing to make him into a good coach.

Andy Reid doesn't waste Mahomes's prime by hiring awful Joe Barry's and mismanaging games.  2 SB wins and 3 appearances so far, and none for LaFleur.  LaFleur is a stinko and he will never win a SB for Love.  I'd stake $50 million on that.

Don't care. Because you're not based in reality. Got it. No worries. Is the 12 at the end of your user the year you were born by chance? 

3 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I remember when Reid had a "CHUCKLEF*CK" label in all the Wretched Hives of Scum and Villany during his time in Philadelphia and his Alex Smith days. They sure didn't respect his game management skills then!