Week 8: NE Pats vs NY Jets

Bobby816

Small highs, big lows. Rough one to lose because we had the momentum and gave it away. They put some good things on display but aren’t gonna win games in this league shooting yourselves in the foot. The two biggest things IMO were the RTP call and Zach’s second interception. Those were demoralizing. 

13 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

The spin move is his blessing and curse at this point 

Every time he does it, the best-case scenario is a throw away. The worst-case scenario is a pick. And he backpedals like 15 yards and gives me a heart attack that it will be 3rd and 37. I hate it here. 

15 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I think more experience and an offseason with a QB competition is his last shot.  He has so many tools but just cannot set his feet.  Is that mechanics or mental?

Both. I’ve noticed that he’s good on the move. But a lot of his poor decisions are made doing that. But that’s also where a lot of his good plays come from. Take today for example. All his picks were him on the move and then just making an awful decision.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Both. I’ve noticed that he’s good on the move. But a lot of his poor decisions are made doing that. But that’s also where a lot of his good plays come from. Take today for example. All his picks were him on the move and then just making an awful decision.

That 2nd one was weird, like was it a throwaway or was he throwing to someone. Literally no one was there and then McCourty just popped up.