Week 7 GDT: Raiders vs Saints

NickButera

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm not doing it to defend him or Carr or you. I'm saying it in general. People are taking unecessary shots over each other. We're all frustrated. I'm saying the "I'm right" or "so and so's fault" is unnecessary.

Its more with what was orignally said. Looking for something to say when nobody is thinking that. I could say much worse than calling them insecure. You really can't stop somebody from saying "he missed open receivers" tho. This game has been been a team effort disappointment nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Maybe not trying to defend him after every little criticism is a good start. We've seen enough of Carr to know what he is. Credit where credit is due when he plays well, but he's not the leader we hoped for when he was drafted.

The anybody but Carr crew for you.

These guys will defend Carr to the very end. Even when you point out the obvious error or bad play, they’ll deflect it by blaming the coach etc. next they’ll start attacking you personally. I just ignore it and keep it Football 

• Like 1