Week 7 GDT: Raiders vs Saints

NickButera

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You obviously can't see through coach talk and rhetoric.  Show me one coach in the offseason that says they don't have a chance and are not optimistic for the upcoming season. 

This team was a fraud playoff team so my expectations were low.  I could have seen it going multiple ways but I never thought this was a legit deep playoff or SB team.  I also didn't expect them to look this bad thus far.  

Anyone who understands football knew this team was not a contender from a talent prospective, everyone except you LOL.  Our D is straight up putrid just like they have been for the last two decades. 

JM and DZ made a push for a playoff birth and this team has not gelled so what do they do now?  Aquire draft capital and move on from worthless players which we have a lot of.   

On 9/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm not sue I am following your logic.  After all of the offseason moves that were made is there anyone on here who is suggesting this team was in rebuild mode?  

So I'm guessing you're not included in this rhetoric right?

2 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

Racial overtones all in this thread, don’t be a hypocrite just say what you mean.

Dude, as a person of color and someone who's going to be a physician in less than a year, don't call me a hypocrite over telling you not to bring up race. I understand that it's important. I don't think it's a point of contention here. It's the webmaster's rule. No race politics etc. I won't have it from anyone, not targeting you specifically.

• Like 6

It's painfully obvious it's going to take more than one offseason for McDaniels and our team to figure it out. Not to say we won't be great 1-2 years from now. But we certainly are not a win now team. Not one part of this team has shown consistently great play on the field. Yes, some of our players aren't cutting it, but this screams a coach that has not figured out how to be great week in and week out with what he has. 

I've seen what it's like when you have a bad team, this ain't it. This is on mcdaniels

• Like 4

Just now, NickButera said:

It's painfully obvious it's going to take more than one offseason for McDaniels and our team to figure it out. Not to say we won't be great 1-2 years from now. But we certainly are not a win now team. Not one part of this team has shown consistently great play on the field. Yes, some of our players aren't cutting it, but this screams a coach that has not figured out how to be great week in and week out with what he has. 

I've seen what it's like when you have a bad team, this ain't it. This is on mcdaniels

I don't think anyone came to play today. This is definitely on the coaches.

• Like 1