Week 12: GameDay Thread Titans (6-4) vs. Colts (3-7)

KingTitan

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean I wouldn’t speak too loud.... This Titans D still has to play Arizona. I’m sure Gabbert will look great that game too.

We've done well vs bad QBs all year. I mean it's always a possibility, but they've given me no reason to think that this year.

That being said, it'd at least be excusable with our defense not being all that great. Not sure how that Jags D with that level of talent gives up 27 points to Blaine Gabbert.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean I wouldn’t speak too loud.... This Titans D still has to play Arizona. I’m sure Gabbert will look great that game too.

I mean, if we're being honest, the Jags screwed themselves. Dropped at least three picks. Gabbert was bad save for a couple throws, Jags just didn't take advantage of the bad throws.

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Hey back in first with another divisional game next week. What are the odds Brissett beats them ?

Brissett sadly is way too conservative throwing the ball to beat them I'd think. Gabbert may suck but put in to ARians offense pretty much forces him to be aggressive.

The ultimate statistic you need to look at for your QBs performance is 3rd down conversion percentage, which people have said we are second to last in the NFL this season.

I love Mariota to death and I think he can be really good, but he has been baddd this year.

Archived