Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

1 minute ago, DWhitehurst said:

Question regarding DL prospects: aside from Carter and Bresee, any prospects you like for the Packers, say 2nd round or later?

Keeanu Benton | Wisconsin
Calijah Kancey | Pittsburgh (don't care about his height)
Moro Ojomo | Texas
Mazi Smith | Michigan

• Like 3

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Benton is better than Bresee. Benton is going to be a stud, and I'm never high on Badgers.

I absolutely love to watch Kancey, but we're too interested in thresholds to be the team that takes him. I love and hate that about our team.

Like Zacch Pickens and Jalen Redmond on day 3. Stills from WV is a nice day 3 look too.

Agree on Benton.  Like Pickens as well. 

Redmond feels like a tested better than production type. But if it's day 3 type pick, take a shot on that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Pickens? Did somebody mention Pickens??? We have another shot at drafting him?  :)

Geez Leader give it a rest already.  We got Watson I think he'll be better.  Nice kid too.  Sucks losing the other 2nd rounder tho...

9 hours ago, MrBobGray said:

Man I just don't know if I could stomach leaving Tom on the bench to get Yosh on the field.  Just on a personal level I've never been very high on Yosh; I want so badly to like him but there's elements of his game that just drive me up a wall.  Slow to react and slow to find work is just a really hard sell to me at OT.  Having him at RT mitigates some of that, and MLF is a good enough football mind to be able to work around it, but Tom just brings so much more to this scheme in particular because he's quick enough to do some fun things with in the wide running game.

It's not that I think you're wrong or even disagree that might be the best option, I just don't like it lol.

I actually thought Yosh was better on the left side, at least in pass pro. Hoping sides seems to have been a hard move for him. 

I think I’d take a 2nd for him too. Even though I think he’s at very least an average LT. Someone will go for that, (I hope) and we can get a player with better value to the team. 

8 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Are we giving up on Meyers already? 

No.  But if that center is staring at me in the third round, or even late second, it's a no brainer to me.  He's that good.  And he's a leader.

Myers has the size to play RG or RT, too.  So I'm not giving up on him, totally.  Just trying to find a new spot for him to play.

37 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

No.  But if that center is staring at me in the third round, or even late second, it's a no brainer to me.  He's that good.  And he's a leader.

Myers has the size to play RG or RT, too.  So I'm not giving up on him, totally.  Just trying to find a new spot for him to play.

I'm going to resist my usual rant at this point and hope Myers gets it together. 

• Like 1