Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Tank is off now that Rodgers is hurt. I'd rather Love be stellar and we go 9-8.

This may sound conspiracy theory but Is there any chance Rodgers has a no trade clause or anything like that?

i seem to remember him saying his new contract let him retire on his terms and guarantee he retired a packer or something along those lines?

if not, maybe the 49ers/raiders with Davante could change his mind if Love impresses?

18 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

This may sound conspiracy theory but Is there any chance Rodgers has a no trade clause or anything like that?

i seem to remember him saying his new contract let him retire on his terms and guarantee he retired a packer or something along those lines?

if not, maybe the 49ers/raiders with Davante could change his mind if Love impresses?

No trade clause is irrelevant anyway. No team would trade for him that he doesn't enthusiastically want to go to.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

No.  Just an extremely cumbersome contract.  But he has a de facto NTC with the way his contract is structured.  Nobody is going to pay him to sit on the bench.