Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

I believe we'll go BPA at 15 with an edge or OT and  Gute trades up from 42 to get a wr/TE they have ranked the highest of the guys left over. We got Watson as he luckily fell out of the first round so Gute went up to get him. I think he likely see a similar start.  I have Thursday and Friday off and can't wait to watch. It's like Christmas

Edited by PackFan13
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Anyone know what this is about?

Details I dont know other than it (apparently, supposedly, allegedly, might have......) involved holding a gun to his gf's head. Not a good look.

Actually...correction....I think I got the name wrong. Never mind 🤨

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

Everyone is going to be pleasantly surprised when we get significantly better production out of our tight ends in the following years without actually investing more in tight ends. I’m 

I suspect you're playing the "No more AR" card here :)

1 hour ago, R T said:

What the Packers WR board might look like. 

I'd put a decent amount of money that JSN is the only WR the Packers would take in R1.  Jordan Addison and Zay Flowers are both substantially smaller than the types of WRs that LaFleur/Gute have drafted.  I suppose QJ could be on the board, but I think that Gute is going to prioritize non-WRs if JSN is off the board.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'd put a decent amount of money that JSN is the only WR the Packers would take in R1.  Jordan Addison and Zay Flowers are both substantially smaller than the types of WRs that LaFleur/Gute have drafted.  I suppose QJ could be on the board, but I think that Gute is going to prioritize non-WRs if JSN is off the board.

Question......since I dont have a sense of the OT depth in this draft.....If they hold to 15.....and dont go OT....how long do you feel they'll go before snagging one?

17 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

for a month i've been saying to myself once the rodgers deal is done i'm gonna dive in deep to draft stuff

lol same. I mean now I know it won't happen until then, but I kept thinking I will wait at looking at it until AR stuff is settled...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Norm said:
26 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

for a month i've been saying to myself once the rodgers deal is done i'm gonna dive in deep to draft stuff

lol same. I mean now I know it won't happen until then, but I kept thinking I will wait at looking at it until AR stuff is settled

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• Like 1