The Texans need to move to Montana

NeptunePenguins

I have lived in Texas and it seems the entire internet hates us. I was on a reddit post in the /r/Montana section with a post talking about a cold winter day in like Helena (no offense to Gerard Way's grandmother) and all comments had an upvote except for one that had 0. It was a post that says that they are currently in Texas rn, and it sent their best regards. Why was it down voted to 0?

Is Montana better than Texas these days, or at least more respected? You know it is bad when Montana hates you. Never been there myself so idk. 

So since Montana is a more respectful place than Texas in 2022, well according to my friends/non friends my age. I believe the Texans should just give up in Houston, and take the team to Montana, so they can have fans. 

If they get a team, then maybe they won't hate us!!!! Think about!!! 

Discuss! 

Edited by NeptunePenguins
  • Like 1

I'm guessing this remark is in jest, but just thinking what's the biggest city in Montana? Billings? Guessing it would be impossible for a place like that to have an NFL team in this day, and age. Kind of a shame, because one aspect of decades past I liked about American sports is that any city could potentially have a sports team. At least it seemed to be that way. Marketability and money has changed over the decades of course, and that has axed many cities out of owning a pro sports team. 

22 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I'm guessing this remark is in jest, but just thinking what's the biggest city in Montana? Billings? Guessing it would be impossible for a place like that to have an NFL team in this day, and age. Kind of a shame, because one aspect of decades past I liked about American sports is that any city could potentially have a sports team. At least it seemed to be that way. Marketability and money has changed over the decades of course, and that has axed many cities out of owning a pro sports team. 

Drunk/jest as a actual Texans fan myself yeah. But I suppose I can get serious now that I am somewhat feeling more normal. Billings seems to be that city yeah. Almost the same population as Green Bay, but they don't have the advantages that Green Bay has (like Wisconsin has a few other cities nearby like Madison and Milwaukee) plus the amount of fans I know that don't even live in Wisconsin (namely a lot in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and for some reason a few Canadian NFL fans that aren't Bills fans). Also not mentioning the fact that the Packers were created long ago lol. I don't see it happening today realistically.  

1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I was on a reddit post in the /r/Montana section with a post talking about a cold winter day in like Helena (no offense to Gerard Way's grandmother) and all comments had an upvote except for one that had 0. It was a post that says that they are currently in Texas rn, and it sent their best regards. Why was it down voted to 0?

Frankly, I’m sold.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

what's the biggest city in Montana? Billings? Guessing it would be impossible for a place like that to have an NFL team in this day, and age.

I refuse to believe you didn't look that up prior to this post. There is just know way you pulled Billings out of your but lol

That being said, it has 10 times the population of Foxboro MA, home of the NE Patriots. 

then again New England has 10 ten times the population of Montana

HOWEVER

If you add in the entire mid west that does not already have an NFL team in their state (Dokotas, Idaho, Nebraska, Wyoming) you get! Half the population of NE. 

• Like 1