The Raiders WILL go 2-15. I guarantee it!

NeptunePenguins

51 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I know I'm right, this team is garbage. If you disagree, you probably haven't actually seen what the Raiders have done. 

If you're so confident, how about you agree never to make another thread in NFL Gen again if you're wrong?

Outside of one terrible game vs the Saints, the Raiders have been in every game this season.  At least half of their remaining games are very winnable, including one tomorrow vs a team engaged in one of the most blatant tank job campaigns ever seen.

No, they arent a good team and yes, they COULD lose out.....but they should win at least two more games.  Their remaining schedule isnt all that difficult.

• Like 2

The Raiders have had an opportunity to tie or win like, a half a dozen games late. They’re also playing the Colts who have a media personality as a HC, a really crappy so far QB in Ehlinger, and a guy whose never called plays in the NFL. 

I’ll take the over, cotton.

11 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

The Raiders have had an opportunity to tie or win like, a half a dozen games late. They’re also playing the Colts who have a media personality as a HC, a really crappy so far QB in Ehlinger, and a guy whose never called plays in the NFL. 

I’ll take the over, cotton.

We've had the ball on the final possession with a chance to tie or take the lead in 5/6 games. If we changed the outcome of 1-2 plays in each of those games we could easily be 7-1. The only game that we've had this year that wasn't competitive until the very end was against the Saints.