Wk 11 - Snowpocalypse is CANCELLED - Shuffling off from Buffalo

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How much apathy do you have about this week's game?

• I'll be glued to the TV
    • Josh Allen is dreamy
    • Joe Woods gets to ride in a barrel over Niagra Falls at 5:00 Sunday afternoon
    • When does the "Walking Dead" finale come on again?
    • Kiwi.....because he carried the forum last weekend
    • Going to harvest my last two stalks of brussel sprouts this week.
  2. 2. Who wins?

• Bills
    • Bills, but by more
    • See Choice 2, but add even more
    • Browns SHOCK the world.....and us too

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That whole "divisive locker room because of Watson" thing I just don't believe and is more fan/media driven than anything

Yeah I'm sure everyone will be professional. Something could happen, like a teammate seeing Watson talking to their woman/sister or whatever that could cause an issue but when it's just the guys out there, most of the time they probably won't even see him as a sexual predator just the QB.

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That whole "divisive locker room because of Watson" thing I just don't believe and is more fan/media driven than anything

I’ve been consistent in my disgust for his behavior, but I do think this is true.

Dudes in that locker room will care about:

1. How good he is at playing QB

2. everything else.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I'm sure everyone will be professional. Something could happen, like a teammate seeing Watson talking to their woman/sister or whatever that could cause an issue but when it's just the guys out there, most of the time they probably won't even see him as a sexual predator just the QB.

It is going to be interesting my prediction media blitz by females such that the world has never seen.

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Bro, listen to yourself... You want something like this to happen so bad to prove that you are right about however you feel about him that you create these weird scenarios? 

Stay classy bro...

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Man from a logistical, safety, travel, actually being able to play purposes, it makes sense that they moved the game, but from a fan’s perspective that was going to tune in from my 70° house, I’m really bummed.

74 with a Chance of Wings over here....

🤣

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Bro, listen to yourself... You want something like this to happen so bad to prove that you are right about however you feel about him that you create these weird scenarios? 

Stay classy bro...

A weird scenario is that he would be talking to a female family member of a teammate? Seems somewhat likely. Some guys aren't going to be cool with that and would want to protect those women from what could potentially happen.

Watson is a terrible human being who preys on those weaker than him.

But I should stay classy

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

So ironically, I would agree with your take.

However, I think our lockeroom is so non-chalant and has such a toxic “I don’t care as Iong as I get paid” attitude, that nobody will act / feel the way they should regarding Watson.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So ironically, I would agree with your take.

However, I think our lockeroom is so non-chalant and has such a toxic “I don’t care as Iong as I get paid” attitude, that nobody will act / feel the way they should regarding Watson.

It's a co-worker so everyone should remain professional no matter their personal feelings. I think that they will as long as no incidents arise and I don't think Watson is dumb enough to create any issues.

That said, I'm not sure he is the cheerleader to motivate the team to play harder. He quit on his last team so it could come across as hypocritical. So I don't see that part of it as an easy fix. I really don't expect him to play well enough to turn the season around either, I think next year is more likely that noise be made.

I expect to finish with 7 or so wins and the team will quietly move on to next season.