Week 11 GDT: Raiders at Broncos

NYRaider

Will we bounce back?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the Toilet Bowl?

• Raiders
    • Broncos

10 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Carr's fault tho. Why is he such a puss? He should have done spirit fingers and hopscotched out to the left while reading War and Peace, where a QB that isn't trash would pinpointed the ball to the back right end of the end zone. 

Cleary Carr sucks and we should draft (insert flavor of the week QB here) whou 100% would have done something there that would make us all go "Oh, yeah, Carr really sucked and was the problem all along!".

I can understand people wanting to move on from Carr. I don't really care bc I'm aware he's not our biggest problem. If we move on, whatever. If we keep him, whatever. Anyone who watches that and think Stroud, Young or (god forbid) Levis won't have issues behind this line are in for a sad time. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I can understand people wanting to move on from Carr. I don't really care bc I'm aware he's not our biggest problem. If we move on, whatever. If we keep him, whatever. Anyone who watches that and think Stroud, Young or (god forbid) Levis won't have issues behind this line are in for a sad time. 

Levis should not be taken in the top 3 rounds IMO. But some GM will draft him higher due to his tools.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Totty said:

Useless W.

Im torn, would love a top 3 pick but just don’t see it happening. 

with it being DZ and JMDs first year they need to evaluate everyone. Which means you need to play to win. If this was year 2 or 3 I’d be full on tank mode. 
but we gotta see if the players learn the system and start playing better or if it’s just crap system. 

if Waller and renfrow come back and Carr starts looking like a capable qb, we will win games and lose out on top 5, but potentially not be so desperate for a qb in the draft. 

useless win as in yes we aren’t going to the playoffs, but, if it helps get better read on what players have bought in and who needs to be gone. It can be important in the long run. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Indy just lost to Philly by 1 point..... I guess Frank Reich lost the players. Because they seem to play harder for Jeff Saturday.

Derek Carr and the raiders put up more points on the colts then everyone’s favorite new qb Hurts and legendary Eagles. 

it’s almost like if you play a team with a great D and struggling O, you need your D to shut down their O. Something out of a QBs control. 

pats beat the jets 10-3, with a punt return td to end the game, and some on here are going to tel me that was the QB win not the team 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

Derek Carr and the raiders put up more points on the colts then everyone’s favorite new qb Hurts and legendary Eagles. 

it’s almost like if you play a team with a great D and struggling O, you need your D to shut down their O. Something out of a QBs control. 

pats beat the jets 10-3, with a punt return td to end the game, and some on here are going to tel me that was the QB win not the team 🤣🤣🤣

Agreed. That's why I want DL with the first round pick. Gotta help Maxx get some stops. We can get a dev QB in the lower rounds.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Stepping away from this draft position argument for a second, Adams and Crosby were both excellent today. These guys have definitely not quit on the coaching staff.

I absolutely understand the logic behind wanting to lose out and secure a top pick, but I’ll never tire of beating our divisional rivals. Three season sweeps in a row against the Broncos, who have still never beaten the Las Vegas Raiders, and that feels pretty good.

This. Legit the only game I wa worried about winning for rest of the year. Would like to beat pats to. But I wanted to sweep Denver badly. 

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Good news is now we'll probably draft a Tackle with our 1st and not a QB or defender.