Week 11 GDT: Raiders at Broncos

NYRaider

Will we bounce back?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the Toilet Bowl?

• Raiders
    • Broncos

24 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Man crush?  Give me a break.  Show me a legit upgrade and I'll take it.  Your idiotic suggestions over the last few seasons have been absurd but I am not surprised after seeing so many of your posts that are clearly lacking an average understanding of the game you claim to be such a fan of. 

You were one of the stooges wanting to mortgage 3 to 4 1st round picks for Russ LOL  That take hasn't aged well like so many of your posts. 

Umm Wrong that must be other Raider4life.

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Take a look at those who want to lose and their feelings towards Carr. It's nothing more than an observation 

To be fair I love Carr and want to win a Superbowl with him and think highly of him. But if we're going to suck I don't think he has 3+ years to wait for us to get good for.our next run. Which is why I'm an advocate of a high pick. Unless we go on a crazy winning streak then I think I'd feel how before the season started, optimistic with Carr and McDaniels offensive mind

Stepping away from this draft position argument for a second, Adams and Crosby were both excellent today. These guys have definitely not quit on the coaching staff.

I absolutely understand the logic behind wanting to lose out and secure a top pick, but I’ll never tire of beating our divisional rivals. Three season sweeps in a row against the Broncos, who have still never beaten the Las Vegas Raiders, and that feels pretty good.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

To be fair I love Carr and want to win a Superbowl with him and think highly of him. But if we're going to suck I don't think he has 3+ years to wait for us to get good for.our next run. Which is why I'm an advocate of a high pick. Unless we go on a crazy winning streak then I think I'd feel how before the season started, optimistic with Carr and McDaniels offensive mind

We're going to have a high pick regardless lol. Again though, do we know if we'd even stay put with that pick? We don't know McDaniels draft strategy. You are right though that if we go on a crazy winning streak, that can do wonders for this team and us bc we can see if this team is finally learning this complex offense. 

I'm just in the camp that we have too many holes in the trenches and one high pick will help but if we have it, I'd rather accumulate many picks to help address said holes. We need 3 people on the OL, maybe 4.... hell, maybe 5 and everyone on the DL not named Maxx can GTFO as far as I'm concerned. 

Just bc we're picking high doesn't guarantee the guy will be a success either. 

• Like 1

The thing is we will never be a consistent winner if we’re constantly hiring and firing coaches. I’d love nothing more than to finish hot, retain the staff, get healthy and add some talent on the trenches. 

a top 3 pick is a pipe dream, only way we finish that high is if the wheels fall completely off and guys start quitting, is that what we want? At that point, I’d want a new coach, qb, owner etc….got to build something at some point. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

OMFG..........

Carr's fault tho. Why is he such a puss? He should have done spirit fingers and hopscotched out to the left while reading War and Peace, where a QB that isn't trash would pinpointed the ball to the back right end of the end zone. 

Cleary Carr sucks and we should draft (insert flavor of the week QB here) whou 100% would have done something there that would make us all go "Oh, yeah, Carr really sucked and was the problem all along!".

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Geezy said:

The thing is we will never be a consistent winner if we’re constantly hiring and firing coaches. I’d love nothing more than to finish hot, retain the staff, get healthy and add some talent on the trenches. 

a top 3 pick is a pipe dream, only way we finish that high is if the wheels fall completely off and guys start quitting, is that what we want? At that point, I’d want a new coach, qb, owner etc….got to build something at some point. 

Can we at least can Graham? We can promote someone from within, but Graham sucks and defenses improve when he's gone. That'd still be consistency, no?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Durr, Jalen Hurts sucks and we should draft Spencer Rattler #1 overall in 2022 because Derek Carr is the worstest QB ever, durrr- @NYRaider

oN pAcE doesn't MeAn AnYtHiNg

You're right, he's going for bigger numbers, accept you were wrong and I will grant you forgiveness for your mistake.

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Can we at least can Graham? We can promote someone from within, but Graham sucks and defenses improve when he's gone. That'd still be consistency, no?

Defense played much better today. The Bend but don’t break actually panned out. It’s insane how important Maxx Crosby is to this defense.