Week 11 GDT: Raiders at Broncos

NYRaider

Will we bounce back?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the Toilet Bowl?

• Raiders
    • Broncos

NGL I fully expected Webb to have a bad game after everyone praised him last week. Aside from Hobbs, team doesn't have those "out of nowhere" baller DBs that stay consistent. Team kepts it poise and got the W tho.

Still can't believe Denver threw it on 3rd down.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Im torn, would love a top 3 pick but just don’t see it happening. 

with it being DZ and JMDs first year they need to evaluate everyone. Which means you need to play to win. If this was year 2 or 3 I’d be full on tank mode. 
but we gotta see if the players learn the system and start playing better or if it’s just crap system. 

if Waller and renfrow come back and Carr starts looking like a capable qb, we will win games and lose out on top 5, but potentially not be so desperate for a qb in the draft. 

useless win as in yes we aren’t going to the playoffs, but, if it helps get better read on what players have bought in and who needs to be gone. It can be important in the long run. 

Team is far to talented to have a top 3 pick. Eventually things were going to break and they'd win a couple games.

• Like 3

As much as I want a higher pick, it’s always good to beat a division rival. Especially the way we won, walkoff at their house is extra sweet. And no, I don’t necessarily want a high pick for carrs replacement. I’d take either one of the 2 top defenders. It all depends on where the staff is with Carr, if released then try to grab a top guy, if not I kinda like nix as a groomable future replacement.  Either way, let’s just wait and see what we look like next week. I’m taking a one week at a time approach, cuz that’s where this team is right now. Lol  maybe breaking that late game thing will help team morale. I won’t rule anything out. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dessie said:

Same people pushing for us to tank for a Top 5 pick are the same ones who were trying to persuade everyone that Ferrell was a good pick at no.4. Gotta love this forum. 

Not gonna lie I noticed that to. I went back to our draft post from the year we drafted ferrell, there is quite a few people who misrepresent how they felt about ferrell at draft time. 

Edited by dante9876

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Not gonna lie I noticed that to. I went back to our draft post from the year we drafted ferrell, there is quite a few people you misrepresent how they felt about ferrell at draft time. 

Who I misrepresent ? Or did you mean to say who and not you ? 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Team is far to talented to have a top 3 pick. Eventually things were going to break and they'd win a couple games.

Yeah, I think people are confused with being bad vs losing.  Yesterday was the first one score game we have won this year.  That puts us at 1-6 on the year.  If we had only won 2 or 3 more of those, how different would the narrative be at 5-5 or 6-4?

• Like 3