Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Packers are the only one that we can beat with starters in. Hudley is bad. 

Squeelers is a maybe because they just won’t care and i could them treating it like a preseason game. 

As for la, chic n balt... they gonna smash us

that is all

mc

care to elaborate on how Chicago is gonna smash us? They have no WR, their defense has holes and injuries, and they haven't been able to run the ball lately. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Our run defense was pretty weak today. And our defense looked mediocre. 

Jamie Collins is out for the season

Emmanuel Ogbah, who had the 3rd most tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage in the entire NFL is out for the season

Peppers was called for a terrible penalty that led to a TD

McCourty was called for a terrible PI call in the end zone that led to a TD

BBC dropped two INT's

I am sure this horse has already been beat to death......but I felt strongly enough that this is my FIRST time in all the years I've posted here....I've been upset enough to come in here right after watching a game and complain about the officials.

I am not saying the officials cost us the game, because we dropped 2 Int's, a TD and a missed a FG....but at the same time, part of the process is a young team learning how to overcome their mistakes. With the officiating of this game, that was a COMPLETE IMPOSSIBILITY.....there are 4 calls that were COMPELTY HORSE $#!T in the game.

1. Was the Unsportsmanlike penalty on Treggs in the first half. The Bengals DB's were getting extra handsy ALL day.....for the ref to either let it go and Admonish both teams, or calling Offsetting penalties is the only way to handle that.

2. The 2nd Holding Penalty on Shon Coleman....Michael Johnson got off balance coming out of his stance, and Coleman took advantage and buried him...but somehow Holding was called.

3. The Pass Interference that gave the bengals there last TD before the half. That call on McCourty was not a PI.....the ref that threw that flag was BEHIND the play and COULD not see it unless he was n Xman with X-ray vision.

4. Lastly was Peppers CLEAN hit and break up of the pass. 

Not to mention did ANYONE else notice that the Browns were called for 4 holding calls and 2 PI's and the Bengals were not called for a Single Holding or Pass Interference?

There should be plain and simple punishment for the entire crew of Ref's in this game. They should be fined, or  not allowed to work games again until they go through some sort of NFL mandated training.

I dont like talking about Ref's, but today they made it impossible for our young team to overcome their mistakes....

IF the NFL does not admit that the calls were blown, AND there is no discipline for the Ref's, then IMO the NFL has made up its mind that they want the Browns to go Winless this year....and I think it has to something with the Browns being one of the first time to take a knee as team.....If the NFL says NOTHING and NOTHING happens to the Ref's, it will solidify this speculation into FACTS in my mind. Because nothing else makes sense.

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I am sure this horse has already been beat to death......but I felt strongly enough that this is my FIRST time in all the years I've posted here....I've been upset enough to come in here right after watching a game and complain about the officials.

I am not saying the officials cost us the game, because we dropped 2 Int's, a TD and a missed a FG....but at the same time, part of the process is a young team learning how to overcome their mistakes. With the officiating of this game, that was a COMPLETE IMPOSSIBILITY.....there are 4 calls that were COMPELTY HORSE $#!T in the game.

1. Was the Unsportsmanlike penalty on Treggs in the first half. The Bengals DB's were getting extra handsy ALL day.....for the ref to either let it go and Admonish both teams, or calling Offsetting penalties is the only way to handle that.

2. The 2nd Holding Penalty on Shon Coleman....Michael Johnson got off balance coming out of his stance, and Coleman took advantage and buried him...but somehow Holding was called.

3. The Pass Interference that gave the bengals there last TD before the half. That call on McCourty was not a PI.....the ref that threw that flag was BEHIND the play and COULD not see it unless he was n Xman with X-ray vision.

4. Lastly was Peppers CLEAN hit and break up of the pass. 

Not to mention did ANYONE else notice that the Browns were called for 4 holding calls and 2 PI's and the Bengals were not called for a Single Holding or Pass Interference?

There should be plain and simple punishment for the entire crew of Ref's in this game. They should be fined, or  not allowed to work games again until they go through some sort of NFL mandated training.

I dont like talking about Ref's, but today they made it impossible for our young team to overcome their mistakes....

It's so ironic that all those bad calls went against us today...one week after we didn't have a single penalty for the first time in 55 years.

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Man you crazy 

your eyes ain’t working 

you did say you’d take Kessler over Kizer 

I think you might be over the hill

I'm 24 with 20/20 vision. I haven't missed a poor read, badly thrown interception, sitting in the pocket for 4 seconds and up, and bad audible yet. 

Yeah the refs were garbage. But what else is new? Kizer played well, but of course our defense had to stink it up today. The injury to Ogbah is already hurting us. He's been great against the run and today we couldn't stop the run at all.

The only teams we have a chance against are the Bears and the Packers, but even those games I really doubt we'll win.

Corey Coleman had better start putting up. I’m only so patient with guys drafted high who aren’t productive, hurt or not. Dropped TD passes are inexcusable. If he was putting up solid games then I’d say everyone drops passes here and there but time for him to be what we drafted him to be.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Corey Coleman had better start putting up. I’m only so patient with guys drafted high who aren’t productive, hurt or not. Dropped TD passes are inexcusable. If he was putting up solid games then I’d say everyone drops passes here and there but time for him to be what we drafted him to be.

calm down killer. CC played well last week against Ramsey, and made the big drop today but made plays outside of that. 9 catches for just under 150 yards, and he ran a hell of a route on the play where he dropped the TD. I'm sure he isn't happy about it either, but he is making plays.

So Hue goes outta his way to introduce Jimmy Haslam to AJ McCarron. Said he wanted to put a face to the name, and all they talked about was the Auburn/Bama game... 

Could this be a precursor to acquiring AJ this offseaon? If we do, do we put our support in him, building around him? Maybe we dont take a QB high. Maybe we do trade #1 to a Denver, NYJets, Chargers, Buffalo. Before anyone declares war on me, these are just thoughts. No Hessian aggression please.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

So Hue goes outta his way to introduce Jimmy Haslam to AJ McCarron. Said he wanted to put a face to the name, and all they talked about was the Auburn/Bama game... 

Could this be a precursor to acquiring AJ this offseaon? If we do, do we put our support in him, building around him? Maybe we dont take a QB high. Maybe we do trade #1 to a Denver, NYJets, Chargers, Buffalo. Before anyone declares war on me, these are just thoughts. No Hessian aggression please.

it was a bit odd seeing the pre-game encounters. didn't bother me really but my first thought was please dont be doing something stupid that could be considered tampering and cost us a draft pick. 

27 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If Hue is here next year, with AJ McCarron and no high pick at QB, this team can just go on without me. That's a triple-layer cake of stupid.

Archived