Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

2 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

**** you

It's 3.30am, I have reports due for put corporate national team tomorrow and I'm soldiering through with a clonozapem and Franziskaner (phenomenal weissbier by the way). 

SUFFER WITH ME! WE ALL OAT. DOWN HERE, LEADER... WE. ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE!! 

I love Franziskaner

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

This defense lost it's swagger in week 1 when our gameplan Joe Barry came away after an off-season of prep was "don't cover Justin Jefferson." It's obvious these players aren't bought into this staff, I'm not taking individual performances into account until someone new is in charge.

yup.   when you don't trust the scheme and the game plan, the effort lags

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

This defense lost it's swagger in week 1 when our gameplan Joe Barry came away after an off-season of prep was "don't cover Justin Jefferson." It's obvious these players aren't bought into this staff, I'm not taking individual performances into account until someone new is in charge.

Jaire been fed up with Barry ever since that game so it's highly likely that he isn't out here at 4-7 giving it his all in a system he doesn't believe in and on a team going nowhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Do you believe that it is the scheme, or the players not executing?  There have been at least 6 plays where if Amos or Walker make a tackle, we get off the field.  

Yes to singling out these two for missed tackles tonight. Walker does NOT have 1st round instincts or range. We finally go to that well—only to be reminded why you stay away from it. Unless you think you got Ray Lewis’ killer instincts or Patrick Willis rolls in front of you—don’t touch.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Jaire been fed up with Barry ever since that game so it's highly likely that he isn't out here at 4-7 giving it his all in a system he doesn't believe in and on a team going nowhere.

yup.  light box, off coverage.  not shadowing the other team #1 WR

4 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I love Franziskaner

Two weeks back it was Duvel. Now it's franzi. 

With how this season is, going I motion we shift gameday threads into drink and drug appreciation threads. 

Seemingly every single game day makes me wish I lived in legal Toronto as opposed to illegal Dublin. 

Edited by Billy86

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Yes to singling out these two for missed tackles tonight. Walker does NOT have 1st round instincts or range. We finally go to that well—only to be reminded why you stay away from it. Unless you think you got Ray Lewis’ killer instincts or Patrick Willis rolls in front of you—don’t touch.

So how do you figure that part out before the guy ever takes a down on the field?