QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

My guess is he will tell the Jets before noon and he will himself want to make it official maybe today on McAfee.

If he tells us that he’s coming and we then use that in our pitch to FA’s surely that will spread faster than he can jump on McAfee.

If he wanted to announce on McAfee he would/should have done it last week.  

• Like 1

I'm ready to move on. My first call is to Baker Mayfield and offer him a 3 year deal around 60 mill and move on. I'm still mad at letting Carr go. If Rodgers does come here at the last minute he better have this team in the Super Bowl the way he is acting. 

3 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I'm ready to move on. My first call is to Baker Mayfield and offer him a 3 year deal around 60 mill and move on. I'm still mad at letting Carr go. If Rodgers does come here at the last minute he better have this team in the Super Bowl the way he is acting. 

YOU WANNA GIVE BAKER MAYFIELD 20 MILL A YEAR?!?!????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

After the recent failures of Darnold and Wilson, and all the talk about Rodgers, Carr and even Lamar, if we wind up with Baker Mayfield I might be finally done after almost 50 years. Enough is enough and life is too short. 

I really don't like what is left but Baker at least gives the Jets an average starter and draft a QB this year. I just think Baker learned a lot fro the Rams those last few months and is focused on football a lot more. I think he is very humble right now and wants to find a place to win and do well. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

After the recent failures of Darnold and Wilson, and all the talk about Rodgers, Carr and even Lamar, if we wind up with Baker Mayfield I might be finally done after almost 50 years. Enough is enough and life is too short. 

AFTER 63 YEARS I AGREE AT LEAST I GOT TO SEE NAMATH.

• Like 1

If he needs this much time with us being the only option he probably doesn’t wanna play here. I think Douglas did a good job selling his vision to him, Saleh maybe not cause he’s extremely cringe at times but I know for sure Woody blew it and Rodgers coming here is either him seeing Woody as a guy he can exploit or an idiot he won’t tie his career too.

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

If he needs this much time with us being the only option he probably doesn’t wanna play here. I think Douglas did a good job selling his vision to him, Saleh maybe not cause he’s extremely cringe at times but I know for sure Woody blew it and Rodgers coming here is either him seeing Woody as a guy he can exploit or an idiot he won’t tie his career too.

Many assumptions here considering Woody sold Farve back in the day.  Rodgers might just not want to play here and that's ok, he can ride off into the sunset with his MVPs and 1 ring.  Thought he was about winning but I guess not.