Top 6 pick

Rogerthat

11 minutes ago, G08 said:

I don't like picking RTs top 10... but I get the rationale for sure.

yeah I don't get it he is better than Ronnie Stanley coming out.  Leno is going to hold the position for maybe two more years than you move Mcglichey over.  like I said don't get it

20 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Why no love for Mike McGlichey.  Pro bowl RT for 10 years. 

I'm a big fan of his. I think he would be a better LT than Leno.  Not of the level of Conklin that I was, but I like him still quite a bit.

I think people just want to make sure Tru gets talent to pass to, and hopefully an OC/HC with a damn brain would at least use Shaheen to chip whoever Massie is blocking. Or maybe there is a mid pick that can battle Massie.

6 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

yeah I don't get it he is better than Ronnie Stanley coming out.  Leno is going to hold the position for maybe two more years than you move Mcglichey over.  like I said don't get it

I was saying that last season. I don't think it is even close.

1 hour ago, Rogerthat said:

Why no love for Mike McGlichey.  Pro bowl RT for 10 years. 

I always am always leary of two supposedly elite OL players playing next to each other, plus I think the Bears need an impact player over an OL whether that is on defense or offense.

9 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I always am always leary of two supposedly elite OL players playing next to each other, plus I think the Bears need an impact player over an OL whether that is on defense or offense.

Not getting your QB killed is an impact play. 

12 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Not getting your QB killed is an impact play. 

Having the QB not get killed with WRs like this season does absolutely nothing, same thing on the defense there wasn't enough impact plays to turn the game.

7 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Having the QB not get killed with WRs like this season does absolutely nothing, same thing on the defense there wasn't enough impact plays to turn the game.

I don't think it'd be wise for the Bears to go WR early in this draft. I'm with Greg Gabriel when he says that you should only draft a WR high when he's one of the final pieces to the puzzle. I don't see any WR from this class who stands out as a must take in round 1.  Ridley seems like he'll be a good pro but I don't think you can pass on a potential pro bowl OLB, OL or DB for him.

Archived