NateDawg

This week’s winner   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Brownie man
    • Deshaun
    • Elevated TV ratings in a 4-win v. 1-win matchup
    • horny
    • Texans fans knowing they got away with shenanigans and DWat isn’t their problem no more
    • mike getting to rattle off starting qb stats
    • Captain hindsight

Y’all Better put some respect in your mouth for my boy Watson. You better believe that you’ll always remember where you were when you watched number 4 trot on the field like a thoroughbred action hero.

He’s the GOAT. No disrespect to anyone else but he’s going to show you doubters what’s up. I don’t think winning out is out of the question and I think 20 touchdowns and 0 interceptions is conservative.

Browns 56 Texans 21

Holla

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Y’all Better put some respect in your mouth for my boy Watson. You better believe that you’ll always remember where you were when you watched number 4 trot on the field like a thoroughbred action hero.

He’s the GOAT. No disrespect to anyone else but he’s going to show you doubters what’s up. I don’t think winning out is out of the question and I think 20 touchdowns and 0 interceptions is conservative.

Browns 56 Texans 21

Holla

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Like 2

First of all they have a excellent running attack so that means fewer chances for leshaun.

Branding Cooks should give us troubles

If we play zone crossing patterns will be open all game.

The defense and it's vanilla looks should be easy reads for Mills.

That said the booing of leshaun could be lethal this could be the most hostile crowd he faces.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Browns 56 Texans 21

Holla

Ok I get the under on the Browns 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Browns 56 Texans 21

Holla

Ok I get the under on the Browns 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Man, I can’t believe some of y’all don’t believe looking at the poll. Watson won’t miss a beat from not playing in two years. He’s gonna be clicking. Don’t tug on Superman’s cape. 

Just remember 4 wins was his last full season 

The   vast majority of his stats are like Brissett get down 3 scores then

Go 10 for 11.

14 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Hi et80

Drinking your lonestar about now?

Donald Duck Money GIF

11 hours ago, JDD said:

I hope @ET80 is drinking Live Oak Pills and Jester King to get ready for this game. 

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My bet is Hibiki.

10 hours ago, JDD said:

Upper crust. I like it 

10 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Probably  chateau Lafitte Rothschild 

As good as it is rare.

I’ve actually been partial to Glenmorangie The Nectar D’or lately - very clean, not too much smoke or peat, just a good drinking single malt scotch. My wife bought me a bottle of Glengoyne 15 as an early Christmas present - saving that for her birthday weekend (because nothing says “happy birthday, mother of my children!” than having sloppy birthday sex with me…)

To be perfectly honest - I haven’t been drinking much, been on an alcohol sabbatical since the Astros WS win (I was drinking dangerous amounts of what can be best described as single malt scotch whiskey and shots of Lysol). My kidneys need a rest and I can’t pay for another bartenders’ abortion (but I’m in Texas… so all that REALLY means is I just need some really good hangars).

However, I have been partaking in a lot of edibles lately - yeah, I’ve been getting *pretty* high if I say so myself. Got some gummies and these caramel bites - whoosaaa, sends me to Neptune on a Pelaton, I tell you what. 

(Don’t judge me - it’s MY job to judge YOU, let’s not forget the assignment here).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I’ve actually been partial to Glenmorangie The Nectar D’or lately - very clean, not too much smoke or peat, just a good drinking single malt scotch. My wife bought me a bottle of Glengoyne 15 as an early Christmas present - saving that for her birthday weekend (because nothing says “happy birthday, mother of my children!” than having sloppy birthday sex with me…)

To be perfectly honest - I haven’t been drinking much, been on an alcohol sabbatical since the Astros WS win (I was drinking dangerous amounts of what can be best described as single malt scotch whiskey and shots of Lysol). My kidneys need a rest and I can’t pay for another bartenders’ abortion (but I’m in Texas… so all that REALLY means is I just need some really good hangars).

However, I have been partaking in a lot of edibles lately - yeah, I’ve been getting *pretty* high if I say so myself. Got some gummies and these caramel bites - whoosaaa, sends me to Neptune on a Pelaton, I tell you what. 

(Don’t judge me - it’s MY job to judge YOU, let’s not forget the assignment here).

Nice how do you like my shirt

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Browns 56 Texans 21

Holla

Missing "inspirational" Drake quote.

Edited by DawgX
  • Like 1