NateDawg

This week’s winner   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Brownie man
    • Deshaun
    • Elevated TV ratings in a 4-win v. 1-win matchup
    • horny
    • Texans fans knowing they got away with shenanigans and DWat isn’t their problem no more
    • mike getting to rattle off starting qb stats
    • Captain hindsight

35 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

its weird behavior for a victim. 

It would be weird behavior for someone lying about being a victim and already having been paid a settlement. You would let sleeping dogs lie. This sounds more like victims who still haven't forgiven the man they accused and are trying to hurt him, at least in the court of public opinion. Trying not to let the people forget who this man is.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

From what I’ve read about Buzzbee he’s this guy:

Breaking Bad GIF

Eh… yes… and no.

People know Tony Buzbee for being a typical smarmy lawyer, and they’d right in assuming as such. He’s a scummy guy, his politics are dog ****, he’s generally a guy you don’t like.

This being said… he’s also the lawyer who people called when BP has their Deepwater Horizon incident; Lives were ruined when the Gulf of Mexico offshore drilling facility went up, and Buzbee went hard after BP, to the tune of several billion to the victims. He’s currently involved in the Travis Scott Astroworld Festival incident - people rushed the stage during the music festival, leaving around 200 injured and 13 dead. Buzbee is going after everyone, including Scott himself.

Hate him, sure. I’m definitely not a fan. But… if you need a lawyer who will fight dirty people and organizations with their own tactics, he’s your guy.

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Man, some of y'all have just been brainwashed SMH.

Watson is more than enough to make up for all the deficiencies we've seen since Hue ruined the baby GOAT Kizer.

Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about the destination.

This team's destination is greatness.

I don't think Chubb rushing for 250 and Watson throwing for 400 and both combining for at least 6 TD is out of the question. The only thing that could impact it is if Watson's legs factor in and steal some of those yards.

Buckle up, y'all gonna remember where you were at 1:00 on Sunday December 4. Book it.

Cue the Celine Dion majestic intro of our opportunistic QB1 at 12:58 PM. 

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Eh… yes… and no.

People know Tony Buzbee for being a typical smarmy lawyer, and they’d right in assuming as such. He’s a scummy guy, his politics are dog ****, he’s generally a guy you don’t like.

This being said… he’s also the lawyer who people called when BP has their Deepwater Horizon incident; Lives were ruined when the Gulf of Mexico offshore drilling facility went up, and Buzbee went hard after BP, to the tune of several billion to the victims. He’s currently involved in the Travis Scott Astroworld Festival incident - people rushed the stage during the music festival, leaving around 200 injured and 13 dead. Buzbee is going after everyone, including Scott himself.

Hate him, sure. I’m definitely not a fan. But… if you need a lawyer who will fight dirty people and organizations with their own tactics, he’s your guy.

I’m reading this and a skeptic would say he’s a guy who takes cases where it’s likely he can win. Not that it would be easy, the targets have cash, but likely a dirty deed was done.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m reading this and a skeptic would say he’s a guy who takes cases where it’s likely he can win. Not that it would be easy, the targets have cash, but likely a dirty deed was done.

I don’t think you’re wrong, tbh. I guess I’m saying a guy like Buzbee is a cash hound - if there’s cash to be had, Buzbee is going to get it all and even more than that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

It would be weird behavior for someone lying about being a victim and already having been paid a settlement. You would let sleeping dogs lie. This sounds more like victims who still haven't forgiven the man they accused and are trying to hurt him, at least in the court of public opinion. Trying not to let the people forget who this man is.

Just seems like the oddest way of going about it to me...all it will do is draw more attention to the game and in doing so help the NFL through more viewership, etc...plus, assuming he paid for the box and tickets and in doing so is supporting the organization that enabled Watson. Why not doing a competing event, elsewhere to try and draw support and money away from the Texans, Browns and NFL ? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Just seems like the oddest way of going about it to me...all it will do is draw more attention to the game and in doing so help the NFL through more viewership, etc...plus, assuming he paid for the box and tickets and in doing so is supporting the organization that enabled Watson. Why not doing a competing event, elsewhere to try and draw support and money away from the Texans, Browns and NFL ? 

Agreed. Like, they’re free to do what they like and whatnot but it just seems odd.  Not wrong or anything, just odd.

SMH I can't believe these women who got their checks are doing this to my boy Watson. Let's just all remember that we were born to make mistakes, not fake perfection. Let's all remember that there are 2 sides to every story and he wasn't even charged. That's right, a jury decided there wasn't even any evidence on him. Enough of this.

There's plenty of evidence to show that Watson is the greatest quarterback this organization has ever seen and he's about to show all you with PTSD and haters what it's like to bring it.

3 Days, 15 Hours, 31 minutes until greatness debuts.

Y'all better believe!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pscottdai said:

XFL?

Lingerie bowl?

I would say their best way to hurt the NFL would be with bad publicity. Realistically they aren't really going to hurt the NFL financially. If they held a bake sale I doubt it becomes national news.

It is odd but I think we'll see the reason for it, I assume it will include the press.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

XFL?

Lingerie bowl?

I would say their best way to hurt the NFL would be with bad publicity. Realistically they aren't really going to hurt the NFL financially. If they held a bake sale I doubt it becomes national news.

It is odd but I think we'll see the reason for it, I assume it will include the press.

If bad press hurt the NFL we wouldn’t be having this conversation.  Fans will pour into the game, those who want to boo him will do so the fastest.  

That’s just the sad reality of the situation.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1