NateDawg

This week’s winner   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Brownie man
    • Deshaun
    • Elevated TV ratings in a 4-win v. 1-win matchup
    • horny
    • Texans fans knowing they got away with shenanigans and DWat isn’t their problem no more
    • mike getting to rattle off starting qb stats
    • Captain hindsight

18 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol sounds like a great answer to me.  I wouldn’t give these clowns an answer either.  They know damned well why he isn’t speaking.

Because he's a sexual predator that should be in prison?  

Is that why?

4 minutes ago, viking said:

Is that why?

I can’t tell if you’re trying to be funny by making the same joke Kiwi did a page ago or if you’re insinuating because I think asking the coach why he’s not talking is in some way me supporting the rapist or what?

• Like 4

19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol sounds like a great answer to me.  I wouldn’t give these clowns an answer either.  They know damned well why he isn’t speaking.

Then he should say that. Be a leader. Buck needs to stop with him. Don’t puss out and deflect to the PR staff. I’ve never heard belichick or parcells say some crap like that. 

37 minutes ago, viking said:

Is that why?

The TWO (YES not 1 but 2) Grand Juries in Texas, would Disagree with this, as they declined to charge him with ANYTHING CRIMINAL, so they decided NO Crime took place, so he's an @$$#OLE, but that's not crime (you're still free at the time of this writing)  .... Don't be emotional Hoss, look at the facts and adjust to reality. IF we want to look at real sex crimes, go into either the Patriots room (Robert Kraft) or the Commanders room (Dan Snyder) and you would be in a more appropriate place, based on Facts and Legality. 

But if you prefer to stay here and talk about old debts that are paid......hey its a free Country.....

3578ede5-b203-440c-92d7-59bb99168667_tex

-Humbly Submitted DaWg_L.b.

• Like 2