2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Corey last yr he missed 2 games with Covid & he got a concussion in the playoffs Vrabel can get us a solid piece & put his ego to the side or keep counting on Practice squad bums 

I don't envision Vrabel putting his ego to the side bro. 

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

His qb coach is a crybaby

yes, qb coach, a pro qb doesn’t need to learn how to play on schedule

It’s funny he mentions he has to play more like Woodside now, because funnily enough, that’s exactly who Malik looked like on most of his scrambles last year. 😂

57 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

It’s funny he mentions he has to play more like Woodside now, because funnily enough, that’s exactly who Malik looked like on most of his scrambles last year. 😂

To his defense, we didn't draft him to play like Woodside I imagined. But I think it also shows the disconnect between Vrabel and Robinson. 
Vrabel obviously didn't want that style of play from a QB. 

You don't take Lamar Jackson and ask him to be Drew Brees. 

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

To his defense, we didn't draft him to play like Woodside I imagined. But I think it also shows the disconnect between Vrabel and Robinson. 
Vrabel obviously didn't want that style of play from a QB. 

You don't take Lamar Jackson and ask him to be Drew Brees. 

I don’t think that’s what it is at all. Vrabel let’s Tannehill run plenty. This was in the preseason, they don’t need to see Malik run the ball, they need to see him pass the ball. 

5 hours ago, 615finest said:

I feel like I’m reading a different story than everyone else. None of this was whining. Like, the quotes are that he’s ready for the competition with Levis, that he has timing and footwork issues, that he has to learn to play within the system rather than constantly trying to improvise and that Malik wasn’t where he needed to be in December.

I get that we’ve all given up on him, but I don’t see a single thing that I really disagree with in there.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I feel like I’m reading a different story than everyone else. None of this was whining. Like, the quotes are that he’s ready for the competition with Levis, that he has timing and footwork issues, that he has to learn to play within the system rather than constantly trying to improvise and that Malik wasn’t where he needed to be in December.

I get that we’ve all given up on him, but I don’t see a single thing that I really disagree with in there.

And also, the fact that he has a personal QB coach that he’s working out with year-round is a good thing. A pro QB with the gigantic fundamental issues that Malik has needs someone on the payroll. Just putting in the time at the team facility isn’t enough when he has so much to work on.

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don't see it as complaining either. 
He is stating the obvious. Team isn't feeling him long term. Their moves indicate as much. 

He has a long way to go. I thought he be better than he was. I thought he could "athlete" himself to be respectable. But.......I was wrong. 

Hey if he improves then it just makes it a better situation for the Titans. Someone can be traded for draft picks and that only helps us. 

53 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I agree with you somewhat. He does say a couple things in there that could be construed as jabs, such as the comment I was talking about, but overall it was fine.