Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

Just now, Leader said:

Of course. Nobody wants to rush AR................................................

I've got nothing against the guy, but I'll be really, really glad when these "AR's figuring things out" delays are somebody elses problem.

He's a major pain in the butt .. can't wait 'til this is over.

• Like 1

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

He's a major pain in the butt .. can't wait 'til this is over.

I'm proud of how the Packers have played this out. The past, and contract aside they have really made the narrative stick that this is all Rodgers decision...

29 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Idk, I think I believe Rodgers when he says he is seriously considering retirement.  Brady never really talked like this then played till 45.  Retirement has been seriously on the table since last year, and it's now a matter of how soon if not immediately.

I definitely don't believe him about retirement being a viable option. Not even remotely. I would take any bet on that not happening.

12 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

The waiting continues...

Calling BS on this report. The media just milking it. What is there for Rodgers to decide?

Option A) go to a team that has no cap space, doesn't want me and has no real shot at the Super Bowl in 2023

Option B) go to a team that can create plenty of cap and go all in, who has an aging owner who desperately wants to win and desperately wants me

This is a no brainer for Rodgers, apart from historical sentiment nothing is holding him to the Packers

Y'all think if Rodgers gets traded the drama is over for Packer fans???? 

Hell No,  we get to go through this again next year when our conditional pick(s) from the Jets are on the line.

2024 Offseason: is Rodgers coming back????

THE FUN CONTINUES LONG AFTER THE TRADE!!!

If Rodgers is traded and there are conditional picks if he comes back in 2024.

Your dilemma becomes:

Do you hope the Jets suck and the pick goes higher??  , OR do you hope the Jets have better season so he comes back?  

Somewhere in the middle??

Edited by NFLGURU

2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

If Rodgers is traded and there are conditional picks if he comes back in 2024.

You dilemma becomes:

Do you hope the Jets suck and the pick goes higher??  , OR do you hope the Jets have better season so he comes back?  

Somewhere in the middle??

I'm hoping they base it solely on Aaron's efforts.  I don't want to see that stupid stuff where you only get a 1st if the Jets win a super bowl.  Rodgers could conceivably play great but some other facet of their team stinks it up.  If he shows up to play in '24, packers get a 3rd.  If he plays 50 percent of the snaps they Packers get a 2nd.  If he plays 75% of snaps the Packers get a 1st.  Something like that.