Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

Just now, incognito_man said:

Bertie Boatsman - Edge of your seats folks, I just got word the Jets are making a play for Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers. Deal should be finalized in the next 24 hours. You heard it here first.

Huge if true.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

Bertie Boatsman - Edge of your seats folks, I just got word the Jets are making a play for Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers. Deal should be finalized in the next 24 hours. You heard it here first.

Also, you have become a double posting expert recently.

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

MVS and Laz over 10m per, Adams obviously the best in the game. The narrative that we didn't have the WR's to win it all in 2020 and 2021 is dead as can be. 

As well as the narrative that Gute didn't put good teams together for Rodgers.  Both of those teams were very legit SB contenders that couldn't get out of their own way in the playoff loss.  That's much more on MLF and his staff than Gute.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Wait have the jets not been making a play for the last week?

like what is going on

Rodgers, Jones (projected in 2024), Adams, Lazard, MVS, EQ, Tonyan, Lewis, Bakh (projected in 2024)  all gone in a 24 month span. What a massive offensive purge in a short span. Gute and LaFleur get to build this thing in their image now. Excited to see the results.

Looking at that list though, defense needs to be "good enough" here for a year or two, we've invested so heavily because of the steadiness of our offense. Well we're losing all that steadiness and need to make some investment. 

8 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

If the Jets are willing to drop Moore, a second year guy (who admittedly hasn't broken out yet) to make room for Cobb/OBJ, I think that is a very foolish thing to do. Moore still has upside, Cobb/OBJ do not.

Their loss , our win…. Get Elijah,   Pretty please with sugar on top….

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers, Jones (projected in 2024), Adams, Lazard, MVS, EQ, Tonyan, Lewis, Bakh (projected in 2024)  all gone in a 24 month span. What a massive offensive purge in a short span. Gute and LaFleur get to build this thing in their image now. Excited to see the results.

Looking at that list though, defense needs to be "good enough" here for a year or two, we've invested so heavily because of the steadiness of our offense. Well we're losing all that steadiness and need to make some investment. 

I anticipate your future mock drafts will reflect this reality? :)

48 minutes ago, Leader said:

Agree with this and think the only thing that could switch things up is if AR gets that "chip on his shoulder" outlook and works again to prove people wrong.

My hope and my inclination is that that magic chip is effectively gone. Everything went their way to get into the playoffs last year and he shrunk from the occasion.