2023 FA Targets

dll2000

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I still just can't quite convince myself that Poles will value a RT as a top 15 pick...

I don't think he wants to move Braxton from LT and I do think he believes he can find guys later in the draft...that said it is obvious he understands the importance of keeping Fields upright...really tough to predict what he will do at RT especially now that it seems we didn't make a play for any of the bigger name OTs in FA.

Let’s just pretend the trade was 1.9 for 1.11 and Jeffrey Simmons 

8 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Yeah if only...hell I would do a backflip if we traded #9 for Simmons & #41.

Everyone should. If Simmons was in this draft just taking him at 9 would be a w. Getting him and anything else is backflipworthy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bigbear72 said:

Curious as to what you believe the answer to be.

Can only be 70...

Cola is worth 10

Burger is worth 5

Chips are worth 2

Final sum is burger (5) + chips (2) x cola (10) = 70

This is about to be the new Gold or Blue dress isn't it? 🤣

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Can only be 70...

Cola is worth 10

Burger is worth 5

Chips are worth 2

Final sum is burger (5) + chips (2) x cola (10) = 70

This is about to be the new Gold or Blue dress isn't it? 🤣

No but...

2 fries (chips) equal 2. There is only one in the final equation.

Order of operations dictate that you multiply before you add, so...

(5) + (1 x 10) = 15

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

No but...

2 fries (chips) equal 2. There is only one in the final equation.

Order of operations dictate that you multiply before you add, so...

(5) + (1 x 10) = 15

So what I mean about the blue and gold dress 🤣

The way it is taught here is much like language so you work left to right...you can't multiply before you add because the addition comes before the multiplication in the sequence hahaha...

Sidenote...I can see how people are getting to most of the answers...there are a lot of different ones...but I can't for the life of me figure out how people are getting to 16 or 60 hahahaha.

Edited by Madmike90

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

So what I mean about the blue and gold dress 🤣

The way it is taught here is much like language so you work left to right...you can't multiply before you add because the addition comes before the multiplication in the sequence hahaha...

Sidenote...I can see how people are getting to most of the answers...there are a lot of different ones...but I can't for the life of me figure out how people are getting to 16 or 60 hahahaha.

Agreed there. I think those people just can't count.

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Pretty sure you multiply first, so it's 15

Can't believe I am actually goggling this 😂...

PEMDAS term is used mainly in the US but in India and the UK, we call it as BODMAS. The order of operations for brackets, orders, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division is the same for both the rule.

So over here we would look for the brackets but if there is no brackets then we would do it sequentially...weird how it works in different countries...guess it's the same with the date which we both think the other has round the other way 😂 

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

PEMDAS term is used mainly in the US but in India and the UK, we call it as BODMAS. The order of operations for brackets, orders, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division is the same for both the rule.

So over here we would look for the brackets but if there is no brackets then we would do it sequentially...weird how it works in different countries...guess it's the same with the date which we both think the other has round the other way 😂 

But Bodmas would still be brackets, orders, division, multiplication, addition, subtraction

which is the same order as in the US: Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction

Not sure where you're getting addition before multiplication from

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Unfortunately, the brackets are implied when they aren’t outright shown. And they are always implied on the multiplication unless stated otherwise (it would have to specify show (burger + chips) x cola) 

in reality, the equation can not be completed, due to insufficient evidence information