Cam Jordan, Saints, and coaches fined combined $550k for faking injury + Bengals Jessie Bates

kingseanjohn

NFL Players gotta get better at acting. LOL

No but seriously, without seeing the context of it myself, I'm glad the NFL isn't putting up with this sort of behavior any more. Whether or not it was the correct ruling in these specific instances, I don't know.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

MRI showed foot sprain. Does this not oppose player safety? So if they get hurt do they now need to roll on the ground like soccer players. 

Lmao at Cam Jordan for actually spraining his foot and getting an mri after returning to New Orleans, all for his fake injury

selling the bit at all costs 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

I honestly think that there is a good chance that Cam Jordan just doesn’t respond to injury like a normal human being. If that was Marcus Davenport, they probably would have had to cart him off. Jordan just went to a knee mildly annoyed. I’d be surprised if Jordan doesn’t win an appeal, and honestly I’d probably sue if I was Jordan if he loses the appeal. You can have guys leave the field to the medical tent, have their foot taped, and get an MRI showing injury…then fine the player. That’s an enormous player safety concern. The NFL is full of hypocrisy so it wouldn’t be very surprising though 

• Like 5