BDL 2022 Playoffs Week 2 - #5 Cancun Kaiju @ #3 Rome Eternals

RedGold

Who Wins?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2022 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If he reads the plans and cited accordingly then no one can say anything cus look he could have a reason to get revenge on either side haha

I have had both Cancun (this week) and DV (sometime in the season) accept my reasoning against them as valid after a long explanation. If that can happen then it isn't impossible.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 2

Guys. I’m sorry but I just can’t do it. I have watched like three football games this year and I have no clue how to vote or who’s even good. I love this league but I don’t even know if I like the NFL anymore. I would love to be the tie breaking vote here with proper knowledge, but I can’t bring myself to do it with how uninformed I am. I don’t know what to say other than I’m sorry 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Where was that when you voted against me vs Anchorage a few weeks ago? LMAO.

The one where you didn't have enough defensive backs active? The one week where I had just stated in thread that I was going to try to vote and made a concerted effort to try? That week? 

Jesus **** man you can't even non-vote in this league without people commenting. I've said like five words total to Joe and yet apparently I'm part of some big conspiracy to vote against him. 

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The one where you didn't have enough defensive backs active? The one week where I had just stated in thread that I was going to try to vote and made a concerted effort to try? That week? 

Jesus **** man you can't even non-vote in this league without people commenting. I've said like five words total to Joe and yet apparently I'm part of some big conspiracy to vote against him. 

No I was joking. I could say more but it would be unfair to one if you decided to vote because of it.