Week 16 Gameday Thread (Christmas Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (6-8-0) at Miami Dolphins (8-6-0)

Striker

2 minutes ago, chefj85 said:

Since I was unable to watch…

Did GB do anything different on defense in the 2nd half or was Tua just ******* **** up?

1 pick airmailed to Jaire, 1 pick threw it right to Campbell, Final pick Rasul baited him for a nice pick

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 2

Our last Super Bowl title was won without us ever having a home playoff game, which was remarkable considering we had lost every road playoff game we played between 1998-2009. Outside of that 2010 season, we still usually do far worse in road playoff games than at home. For instance, we have lost seven straight road playoff games against NFC West opponents. Our only two wins came in 1995 and 1997, both at the 49ers.

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Tua just saved Berry's Job lol.

Lol beat me to the punch.  Yeah Damn Mayfield and Tago trying to keep Barry on the payroll.

Having said that ... Merry Christmas from them indeed.  7-8 .... I say let's go embarrass Minny next week, hope that Washington loses 1 more, and get to the final showdown vs Detroit.

1 minute ago, SkolMasterMN said:

Nice win, congrats. Hold your horses though I don't know if a 9-8 Packers would be favored over a 13-4 Vikings on the road. 😆

You can't rain on my Christmas! Randy Moss can't save you! Robert Smith can't save you!  Daunte Culpepper is getting coal!  

:P 

• Like 2