The Return of the Rock (Pocic)

brooks1957

31 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

That is legitimately huge. Although, nothing is "huge" anymore, because we suck and are out of the playoffs. 

I disagree.  This team needs wins, as many as possible. If they can go on a run to end this season with Watson I think it changed the perception of the season and the team as you head through the off-season.

Nothing will salvage the missed opportunities, but it reframes how people view the team headed into 2023.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

That is legitimately huge. Although, nothing is "huge" anymore, because we suck and are out of the playoffs. That said, Pocic was very good this year. I was worried about C and he immediately killed those concerns.

With no first rounders, this team has no reason to tank. Win as many games as possible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dawgdish said:

Hope he picks up where he left off & we make re-signing him an offseason priority 

It'll be really interesting to see if we make a serious attempt to resign him or roll with Harris. Think I'd rather go with Pocic, but it will depend on what kind of contract he's expecting.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

With no first rounders, this team has no reason to tank. Win as many games as possible.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I disagree.  This team needs wins, as many as possible. If they can go on a run to end this season with Watson I think it changed the perception of the season and the team as you head through the off-season.

Nothing will salvage the missed opportunities, but it reframes how people view the team headed into 2023.

I agree with this totes. It is huge for the team. It’s just hard to get excited about anything with the season shrouded in disappointment. 

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

It'll be really interesting to see if we make a serious attempt to resign him or roll with Harris. Think I'd rather go with Pocic, but it will depend on what kind of contract he's expecting.

Harris isn't nfl caliber. Loses easily on a bull rush. He is a short fat fullback nothing more

Edited by Kiwibrown

I think the decision has been made, somebody like Houston or Jax is going to give him a top 5 contract...I could see Houston taking a QB#1, a  top OT to go along with Tunnsil and signing Pocic.....that would give them a QB and Oline ready to rock and roll...

• Like 1