Week 16 - Browns and the Saints - or "Jarvis, you'd be proud of DPJ"

Bucketheadsdad

Playoffs?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. We making it?

• Huge hill to climb...even higher than the late "Top Thrill Dragster"
    • We've got a shot
    • No way
    • Watch what you're doing....you are supposed to pee in the cup, not on your hand
    • Come on 2023!

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

What’s considered an upgrade? What is the stat production you’re seeking?

For 10 million or whatever per season?  I’d probably want 6+ sacks minimum with great run defense.  8+ sacks of the player is more of a pass rusher.

And I don’t know if we need an upgrade per se.  I just think we could get similar production at a fraction of the price.

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just go out and compete. Anybody making a business decision not named Deshaun, Myles, Nick or Joel need kicked off the team.

Idk man, play or don’t but there can’t be business decisions.

There can be smart decisions by guys like Chubb, Watson, Cooper, etc to not take unnecessary contact, but that should be SOP imo.

Go play hard.

30 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just go out and compete. Anybody making a business decision not named Deshaun, Myles, Nick or Joel need kicked off the team.

I kind of expect them to never make a business decision because they got their money

49 minutes ago, JDD said:

I kind of expect them to never make a business decision because they got their money

that only qualifies for Watson tho. He is going to see every dime of that $200+ million contract, every other guys still has to earn their money no matter what.

The way this season was constructed, I would not hate or get upset for a single player who makes a business decision. The FO and coaching staff made a business decision that they were pretty much punting on the season because Watson and his suspension. That they would try for the playoffs but they wouldnt dive in on it.

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

I hope no fans go to this game it’s too damn cold 

I mean this is going to be a fun game to be at if you have the right gear. But I stress the right gear. -20 below wind chill means frostbite could occur and that is not laughing matter. Really your boots would be the most important thing though, because your feet will be cold when you get out of the car.