• Stuffing
    • Ham (because I have bad taste)
    • Cranberry Sauce
    • Green Bean Casserole
    • Creamed Corn
    • Sweet Potato Pie
    • Pumpkin Pie

3 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

This, but I would only call McKinnon solid in very specific circumstances. He sucks so bad if he has to be your #1 back and usually always goes down on his contact, but he is shifty. He has his uses, but I'd only call him a solid backup. Murray is a better #1 back...as sad as that sounds.

I just like McKinnon cause of his versatility, but I agree he can't handle the load like a #1 back can.

Murray has always been a guy I was so so on in Oakland. When he has a runway he can really take a run for a lot of yardage like he showed earlier.

Your improved o-line deserves more credit than those guys for the success. If you had a better back like Cook this rushing offense would be more consistent.

Dont get all the hate on Murray. Hes a solid back. The Raiders will happily take him back.

In 2 years, he had 1800+ yds and 18 TDs on a 4 ypc clip while catching 74 passes. And that was as part of a RBBC approach. Vikes fans could do FAR worse than him as a backup

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Dont get all the hate on Murray. Hes a solid back. The Raiders will happily take him back.

In 2 years, he had 1800+ yds and 18 TDs on a 4 ypc clip while catching 74 passes. And that was as part of a RBBC approach. Vikes fans could do FAR worse than him as a backup

He would be the best back in Oakland right now.

Archived