MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

2 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

It's a heated rival. Of course they will be amped up to knock them out... only to have to play them again potentially with an expanded playoff field (if only 1 of the Steelers/Dolphins win). They need to decide this thing obviously before Sunday, preferably by tomorrow. Perhaps Hamlin could travel and be in the box by WC weekend, but regardless, it would suck if the Bills had to face the Pats two weeks in a row. 

The opponent doesn't matter in the slightest

14 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Winning percentage makes most sense to me.

Chiefs still need to win this weekend to earn a bye.

Bills still need to win to potentially earn a bye and to earn the 2nd seed

Bengals win the North and can still potentially get the 2nd seed with a win.

Ravens can rest players knowing they can’t win the division. 

Pats don’t get a gimme game meaning the Dolphins and Steelers are still very much alive 

If it is winning % to determine seeding, and Chiefs get the Bye (and everyone else wins on Sunday), I think Buffalo/KC vs Cinci 2v3 needs to be neutral field.

The team that received a bye should be on the road for the AFC CG against the two seed (either KC/Bills). 

Edited by WheatieMan

Instead of a Neutral site AFCCG, have a Televised Coin Flip shortly after the game results via Zoom. 50/50 chance you play in front of your fans, with true HFA.

Playing in a Dome say in Indy is not the same as playing out doors @ KC, @ Buf, Cin.

Edited by Nabbs4u

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

As for the Ravens, too bad. 

You have no idea how insufferable it is to see Ravens fans going "iTs nOt fAiR tO cAnCeL tHiS gAmE bEcAuSe iT hUrTs uS!"

Bro, we lost FIVE 4th quarter leads this year and just lost to Kenny Pickett and our offense hasn't scored more than 16 points in like 6 straight weeks.

We deserve whatever the hell we get.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

If it is winning % to determine seeding, and Chiefs get the Bye (and everyone else wins on Sunday), I think Buffalo/KC vs Cinci 2v3 needs to be neutral field.

The team that received a bye should be on the road for the AFC CG against the two seed (either KC/Bills). 

This is actually a good idea given the circumstances. 

1 minute ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

At a bar watching the Bills live press conference but no volume. Josh Allen and Sean McDermott both had a moment where they were smiling and laughing. I know the team had a zoom call with Hamlin’s father so I really hope better than expected news was given to them 

One of the reporter's phone went off lol.